Search results

1. Z

jesse cook

Jesse Cook is an amazing New Flamenco guitarist! He's one of my favorites along with Johannes Linstead. Very cool that you got to see him live, I'll bet it was pretty awesome. I would love to go to one of his concerts. Sounds like you had fun! Thanks for sharing.:) Seth
  2. Z

Eagles Hell Freezes Over, is the SHM-CD or K2HD-CD better than the regular CD?

Thanks for sharing that. I've ordered a lot of audiophile CD's from Hong Kong, Singapore, and Japan, and I like the sound of the remasters. So if this K2HD-CD of Hell Freezes Over is anything like the others I have I'll be very happy. We'll see. Seth
  3. Z

Thanks for the input everyone.;) I'm glad you all educated me on SHM, as I was almost ready to order that one. The XRCD sounds like a winner, but I went ahead and took a leap of faith and ordered the K2HD-CD. Once I get it I'll let you all know what I think of its sound quality. Seth
  4. Z

Thank you for that very informative reply. I really appreciate your honesty in your response. I totally agree that some remasters are horrible! And are overly cooked! A prime example is the Ultimate Survivor Collection. I own the 1993 Survivor Greatest Hits CD and the Ultimate Collection...
  5. Z

Hi, I'm considering replacing my now very old and worn original CD with a new remastered edition. Is either the K2HD-CD or SHM-CD way better sonically than the original CD? Thanks, Seth
Back
Top Bottom