Search results

1. Response34

Not new, just back after long hiatus

It's been some time since I have visited the AK forums so I wanted to say hello again to all the members here. Old and new.
  2. Response34

USHER 7388 Speakers - BENEFIT AUCTION

Below is the link to a brand new pair of Usher Audio 7388 loudspeakers that are being auctioned with 100% of the proceeds going directly into the benefit fund for this very sick young child. Shipping is even paid. Check it out. Here is you chance to get an exceptional pair of speakers at a...
  3. Response34

Benefit for a very sick child

Response audio would like to ask for your help in the care of a very sick young boy. Anthony Ciavarella Benefit Anthony is a 5 year old boy living in Polland Ohio that was recently diagnosed with "T-Cell Leukemia". This child is very dear to our heart as he is a family member. To...
  4. Response34

I'm new here..wanted to say hi.

I have been been a member here for less than 12 hours and spent most of last night browsing the forums to get an idea of what goes on here. Looks like a place I could spend some time. I think most my time will be spent in the DIY and Tube forums as this is my forte but found MANY other...
Back
Top Bottom