Search results

1. georgedannyg

Mcintosh mc 2500

The right driver board is not in and the outputs are not hooked up for the right channel that’s why the right channel is not working I appreciate all the help that has been given I’m not going to give up on the old girl
  2. georgedannyg

Mcintosh mc 2500

3. georgedannyg

Mcintosh mc 2500

Well got the left channel play and the meter is bouncing but no sound speaker switch is on and jumped the terminals on the back and have a speaker hooked up to it I read that the lrd resistor can cause this and I’m getting no bias adjustment so guess I’m a step forward and two steps back I’m...
  4. georgedannyg

Mcintosh mc 2500

Does anybody know were I can get copies of the printed circuit boards so I can make an new rca input c
  5. georgedannyg

Mcintosh mc 2500

They are plastic on the one I have I’ll call McIntosh and order some Monday thank you I didn’t think they made those mounts anymore
  6. georgedannyg

Mcintosh mc 2500

Just got the transistors in fo the power supply and meter board today going to work on them this weekend I wish it was that easy to make it to were it will play audio now I’m trying to find the little brackets for the amp channels to bolt some of them down there broke they go on the outside of...
  7. georgedannyg

Mcintosh mc 2500

True statement.
  8. georgedannyg

Mcintosh mc 2500

So pretty much it’s not worth rebuilding for my use
  9. georgedannyg

Mcintosh mc 2500

Still waiting on the transistors from mouser
  10. georgedannyg

Mcintosh mc 2500

Recapped power supply board and the meter board
  11. georgedannyg

Mcintosh mc 2500

Service manual came in today from McIntosh
  12. georgedannyg

Mcintosh mc 2500

350volt wow you could easily fry a set of speaker I appreciate you all helping me on this amp the lady at McIntosh said it was a 1960 model amp I’m awaiting the manual from McIntosh I ordered the parts and caps for the power supply board from mouser then I rebuild the meter and power gaurd...
  13. georgedannyg

Mcintosh mc 2500

The lady contacted me back from Mcintosh she is mailing me Everything to make it back to being audiobole I said you can email it to me she said it’s to big of a file to email she is scanning everything and send it to me I love Mcintosh who does that yes Mcintosh. Love this woman
  14. georgedannyg

Mcintosh mc 2500

I appreciate all your all help excited to get it up and running
  15. georgedannyg

Mcintosh mc 2500

16. georgedannyg

Mcintosh mc 2500

Not trying to step on anyone toes when I bought it that’s what I was told and I bought it in north foke va my cousin in the nave and still is But anyway just saying what the lady from Mcintosh said when she gets back to me and tells me more I’ll let you all know would like to get her back...
  17. georgedannyg

Mcintosh mc 2500

Just got off the phone from McIntosh talk to a lady in the service department. She ran the serial number and said it was shipped to a navel base back in the day and said she does not know if it’s capable of audio she said she will dig the the paper files and call me back she was a nice lady
  18. georgedannyg

Mcintosh mc 2500

I’ll contact Mcintosh and ask them about it is it even worth fixing haveing problems finding some of the transitor I appreciate your all of on it
  19. georgedannyg

Mcintosh mc 2500

All heat sinks are out of it testing the outputs and yes the big cans are still in there the meter bezels I put in cause the other ones were in were broke. I’ll star process of elimination I’ll rebuild the power supply and start from there when I bought it I was told it was out of a old...
  20. georgedannyg

Mcintosh mc 2500

I bought it when I was on vacation in nortkfolk va at an navy surplus
  21. georgedannyg

Mcintosh mc 2500

Here’s the back of it
  22. georgedannyg

Mcintosh mc 2500

23. georgedannyg

Mcintosh mc 2500

It
  24. georgedannyg

Mcintosh mc 2500

I bought it 13 years ago out of Virginia it is pretty rough
  25. georgedannyg

Mcintosh mc 2500

I’ve had a Mcintosh mc 2500 I’ve had for a while and never could figure out why it wouldn’t work and it is the submarine model well pulled out started looking at it again and found it has to different driver boards in it on is a 045-900 and the other driver board is a 046-071 The serial number...
Back
Top Bottom