Search results

1. S

Noticed you had a Sencor sg80, how do you like it? Would like to get one myself, I have a...

Noticed you had a Sencor sg80, how do you like it? Would like to get one myself, I have a number of fm tuners I would like to tune up. Any idea where I might find one? Thanks, Sam
  2. S

HH Scott 433

Looking for an Scott 433 schematic. Any idea where I can find one? Sam
  3. S

Scott 433 schematic

Need a schematic for the Scott 433. Anyone know where I can get one? Sam
  4. S

Any idea where one could find another ST1020? thanks, sam

Any idea where one could find another ST1020? thanks, sam
  5. S

Shure Test record no. TTR-101

Thanks David for the info. I did some more looking and found the instruction manual on the C/PEK-3. http://www.shure.com/stellent/groups/public/@gms_gmi_web_ug/documents/web_resource/us_pro_c-pek-3_ug.pdf Looks like a nice analyzer for cartridge alignment. I live down the road from you in...
  6. S

Sony TA-4650 and TA-5650 problems

Anyone have a number or type on those diodes?
  7. S

Shure alignment?

THe Shure alignment meter that I was asking about was an C/PEK-3 Phonograph Evaluation Kit Finally found sone info on it. Try this link for the instruction manual. http://www.shure.com/stellent/groups/public/@gms_gmi_web_ug/documents/web_resource/us_pro_c-pek-3_ug.pdf or if this doesn't work...
  8. S

The Hi Fi store in my home town had a piece of equipment by Shure that you could plug your TT directly into to check the alignment/condition of a TT. It had a meter for readout and you needed the Shure test record to use it. This was a number of years ago and I can just barley remember what...
  9. S

Does the instruction say what kind of external meters,scope to use? sdman
  10. S

Shure alignment?

I remember years ago that Sure had a meter that you could plug your turntable into. You had to use their Test Record to use it. The Audio store in my home town had one and it was a very effective tool. Does anyone remember this alignment tool? Seems like the model was CEPK3?, CPK3? Anyway it...
  11. S

Technics LS1200 tone arm

Has anyone changed out the wires in the 1200 tone arm and if you did what kind of wire did you use? sdman
  12. S

Platter Mat

I need a platter mat for a SL-1700MK2. Does anyone know a source?
  13. S

Garrard zero100/c

That clears it up and thank's a lot Dave. sdman
  14. S

Garrard zero100/c

Whats the difference between the zero100 and 100C?
  15. S

Technics SL-1200MK2

Thank's guys. One more question: Which ones have the same direct drive as the Sl-1200? The SL-1700MK2 looks like a good choice. sdman
  16. S

Don't order anything from Turntable Basics site!

Wonder if Turntable Basics makes their own alignment protractors or gets them from another company? sdman
  17. S

Technics SL-1200MK2

Does Technics make an automatic turntable that's similar to the 1200? I'm just getting back into turntables and may need a lot of help and advice. I do remember how rugged and well built the 1200 was and it was a direct drive. thanks, sdman
  18. S

Don't order anything from Turntable Basics site!

Damn!!, I just ordered an alignment tool for my turntable from Turntable Basics. sdman
  19. S

Test Records

Thank's Guys you have ben a great help and enlightment. I have narrowed it down to: Audio Productions and this link. http://www.garage-a-records.com/products.php?cat=133. It's made by HiFi News. Thanks, Sdman
  20. S

Test Records

Can anyone recommend a good Test Record? I've been out of the loop for a number of years and the use of test record may be obslete. thanks, sdman
  21. S

Advent surround kits

Saint Johnny, Can you explain the 18mm and the 13mm surrounds? I'm new at this. Also who has the 18mm ones? sam
  22. S

Advent surround kits

Thanks guys for the info on the re-foam kits for theAdvent. sam
  23. S

Advent surround kits

Hi, Who makes the better surround kits for re-foaming? I just dug out my old Advents and the sirrounds are gone. I noticed a lot of surround kits for the Advents and was wondering who had the best kits,quality wise. thanks, sdman
  24. S

To the Technics bashers...

Technics Su-V8 Don't forget the Su-V8 with the New Class A with Synchronus bias . I'm using one now and it is one of those amps you can listen to for hours and not have listeners fatigue. It has two seperate power supplies and is built like a tank. To me this was an Sleeper Amp and never got...
  25. S

Canada/Help

I need a part for my MX1000 and the only people that has the part is Yamaha Canada Music. They won't ship to the States. So I need to find someone in Canada to get the part and ship it to me. I will pay in advance plus extra for the trouble. Paypal would be the best way but any other way...
Back
Top Bottom