Search results

1. 9

No atmos sound from Samsung 8500

Contacted truevalue hardware,told them cable not working,they said contact truevalue customer service. called them they said do you get picture and sound,I said yes but not atmos sound says dtsx not atmos a ge cable it says atmos,monster says dtsx.they said send it to us we will test it,if it...
  2. 9

No atmos sound from Samsung 8500

Well ave a Samsung 8500 4k player,won’t play atmos,all settings right where they sound be,but says dtsx not atmos on the reciever.put movie on the Sony x700 says atmos back to 8500 says dtsx not atmos.so anyway took my system apart,was using a monster hdmi cable,so what the hell took a geultra...
  3. 9

G22000

well this g22000 has been sitting for years,nice shape,don’t work,got it non working .years ago drilled a small hole in the volume pot dioxed it worked For awhile and stopped.turn power on the lights dim that’s it,the safety relay not clicking.all fuses good no burnt spots on boards.maybe the...
  4. 9

Video of Samsung repair person breaking tv

Well I have a Samsung q60 tv six months old one hdmi port stopped working,called Samsung they said that rhe hdmi port bad not a warrenty matter,said 90 days on the hdmi ports.so screw Samsung will use lg tvs from now on.they said a bad hdmi port was always owner caused.if you move the hdmi cable...
  5. 9

Video of Samsung repair person breaking tv

On line is a hidden home video of a Samsung repairman in a house,asking owner to go down and turn of breaker for tv,as the owner was gone he looked for video cameras,not seeing any he than took a cutter from his pocket and cut the screen,telling the owner that the problem was not Samsungs fault...
  6. 9

Best of Hendrix lp

we’ll own all the Hendrix lps,but dam old and played alot,starting to hear the effects of used albums.well anyway had a Best Buy gift card so went to best buy and hell had the new best of jimmy hendrix lp so got it,25.00 dam thing sounds great.put the cd on way to bright lp on nlce and warm.well...
  7. 9

Silo

Well got this movie today,siso,well not your normal war movie,but a good flick,you asked for it and you got it.dam guy just wont die.the germans should left him his gold and his dog alone.the header should be siso.oh the ladies also got payback.not your regular ww2 flick and no Americans in the...
  8. 9

Electo voice evts8-2

well got 2 mint pair of these today for 12.00.first pair of electo voice speakers I ever had,dam these speakers sound great,well made speakers.nice woofers,dome tweeters,mint cabinets.
  9. 9

The turtles greatest hits lp

Well picked up the turtles greatest hits lp and cd.the cd has a lot more songs than the lp.well anyway l like the turtles,did I say that? well yes I did say I like the turtles.I remember seeing them on ed Sullivan sunday night .hell ed Sullivan had all the big name rock bands.
  10. 9

Pioneer. Ctf1250 cassette deck

Well in the stash have a dead mint pioneer ctf1250,forgot I had it,been sitting for 20 plus years ,cleaned it up clean and demaged the heads put a Hendrix greatest hits tape in,hell hey joe where you going with that cassette deck in your hand!dam thing works perfect. thinking back over the years...
  11. 9

I’m no longer a vinyl junkie

Hell,what ever makes you happy,I went nuts on vynol so what ever makes me happy.it is what the animals said,it’s my life and I will do what I want.
  12. 9

The animals retrospective lp

Picked up this lp today new great price,all their hits even war spill the wine,now that is a burton tune not the animals.eric burton and war spill the wine.I guess burton was the animals so might as well include war tunes.cannot wait to. Spin it all my animals vynol is worn out ,beat to...
  13. 9

Pioneer sx750

Well went to the stash area,pulled out a pioneer sx750,mint,not been plugged In in 20 years,cleaned the pots,cleaned and polished the face plate,cleaned and waxed the case.set of polks,turntable,Teac reel to reel.steeleydan,dam thing sounds great.
  14. 9

Jvc L-a31 table

Well got one today,drove in a snowstorm tp get it.a jvcL-31a perfect shape,few marks on cover,Stanton 681eee perfect condition. well anyway the dam thing sounds and looks great .first 681eee cartridge for me,l like the sound.very clear.only thing strob is mounted in the lower front.first jvc...
  15. 9

Dual turntables none in my price range

well have looked at 8 used dual tables in the last week,all,were over 100.00,all beat to death,cartridges worn,belts all worn out covers all scratched to hell.2 were direct. Drive with noisy bearings.guess that is why they are for sale.sooner or later i will find a table that is nice with a not...
  16. 9

Shure cartridge

Yes it says shure on the front of stylus.
  17. 9

Shure cartridge

Well more checking the 92e replace the 104e?i will put the ortifon pro s on the headshell give it a spin.
  18. 9

Shure cartridge

well dug out a marantz 2200 turntable perfect condition,sat for many years,it has a shure 104e cartridge with a red stylus.cannot find any specs on this cartridge,it always goes To the 95e cartridge.so what is with the 104e,it sounds great.did it change to the 95e?
  19. 9

Gt cartridge red in color

Well got this gt cartridge at guitar center,took shure 104,grado black,shure 91ed,ortifon pros.heart dreamboat Annie lp.pioneer sx1080,sansui 7000 floor speakers.marantz turntable,hell they all sound good even the cheap gt,the ortifon was just a little better but not day and night.I am screwball...
  20. 9

Ten years after

Well,I should have stated,I spoke of this before,but that was cd driven chat,this is pure vynol chat.to me,I like vynol over cd,but who gives a crap you like what you like and that all have to say on the matter!
  21. 9

Ten years after

well,lust sold my guitar collection,so what the hell went to the big used vynol store,got every ten years after album and alvan lee and company.dam I really like this band,a space in time is the best,Ssssh,undead,Stonehenge,cricklewood green,watt,hell they are all great.alvan lee,sounds a great...
  22. 9

At95e vs ortifon pro s vs grado

well took the grado,ortifon,shure m95e,moody blues ride my sea saw,the ortifon was bright,the grado not as bright,the shure was in the middle.guess it is what kind of music mood you are in.got 10 other cartridges should give them a test.but some are old but very little use.
  23. 9

The animals retrospective 180 gram lp

Well got this album today,always a animals fan great music,this has it all even burtons later work,spill the wine,sky pilot.was not a cheap lp but boy the best Eric burton and the animals lp out there.
  24. 9

Bee Gees live album

Called The Bee Gees live,2 lp set.do not remember this album but a newer one they have Long hair and beards and look to be up in years.but still sounds great,they have some of the best Harmony in rock music not many bands can produce the vocals the Bee Gees did.their voices just blend...
  25. 9

Bee Gees live album

Well got a mint Bee Gees live lp for 6.99 this album sounds great,hate to admit it but this is a dam good live music album.a lot of live albums are bad this live album sounds dam good.for voices the brothers gibb had great voices,maybe the best in rock,well crosby, stills Nash and young were...
Back
Top Bottom