Search results

1. D

Where did you get your Avatar?

From my amplifier bakery!
  2. D

Power Supply Bypass Caps

Try some high speed switchers across them there poles. Works every time :screwy:
  3. D

Unknown el84 from Ebray;Pics

:tears: Learn something, and you could do it too. :thmbsp:
  4. D

interesting 9090 FS -- eBay

I can understand the Postal MO. It is a record that can't be argued with. As for the As Is, added comment. I'd take that to mean, I can't speak English.( Note grammar) This thing doesn't work. I'm going to take your money and run. The PO won't give a rats ass about a non-functioning...
  5. D

Unknown el84 from Ebray;Pics

Uh oh. He better not think of selling it.
  6. D

Power Supply Bypass Caps

An interesting angle. I've heard of it, but never done this myself. I've resistor bypassed high voltage diodes before. I might have to go try this on something for the hell of it.
  7. D

Question about noisy tubes

Well it sounds like you'll be taken care of. Which is good.
  8. D

Seeking opinions on OPT replacement for 6V6 PP console amp project.

Word on the street is edcores preform better then hammonds. I don't know for my self yet, but I will shortly. Have parts coming in for a MONSTER amplifier. And I'm using edcores for it. 8 EL34s baby! :D:D The PSU is going to be remote.
  9. D

Zenith SE stereo tube amp from console

I sum all that up by saying. IF you don't use safety caps, you don't risk being electrocuted. You might get noise, but not dead.
  10. D

Deetroit CL any thoughts Sansui Lovers??

I'm sure the power tx is good. Which means it could be fixed. easily. Don't know the model of it by looks. But I have a hard time believing that a power tx in a sui receiver took a shit. Now, some of the silicon devices very well might of.
  11. D

NS-1000m $550

Why so cheap? :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:
  12. D

Lets Play NAME THAT GRUNDIG (5 tube EL84)

I don't know anything about this particular unit. But I can tell you the maximum voltages are going to be 350v.d.c and 300 v.d.c for the EL84s
  13. D

Help!!

I need to send you a real version of the zenith amplifier 7B31 schematic. It was all wrong. In major places. The power supply is totally off the chart retarded. The output transformer primaries are labeled backwards. The input amp/ phase inverter has wrong value parts in it.
  14. D

Look what followed me home

15. D

My Zenith consol tube amp thread

16. D

17. D

18. D

19. D

The smoke test!

20. D

The smoke test!

21. D

The smoke test!

22. D

The smoke test!

23. D

You may already have access to SAMS Photofact Database!

So Redboy :D Do you think you could look something up for ol' Donkey?
  24. D

25. D

Monarch STA-360X

:lmao: For someone who spends allot of money on "pens" but worries about a 20 dollar receiver.... Well, we all know Right and Write are a homonym. ;) :lmao: :lmao: Anyways. A nice stereo tube receiver made, or should I say, imported by Monarch followed me home today. And it works. It...
Back
Top Bottom