Search results

1. J

Owner Experiences? Carver M-1.0t M1.0t Power Amplifier Amp

I have an m-1.0t with the usual thud!. What worries me is the DC offset on one channel. Left channel 9mv which is ok. But the right channel i get 400mv which is very high. Any idea where shoul i start troubleshooting?
  2. J

Hitachi HT-550

Hi, I have the HT-350 model, I think has the same motor as the 550. MIne is overspeeding, the speed control still reacting but still too fast. All caps was change, all semi-conductors are ok and I even change the IC. I noticed, if you help the platter to spin faster, it doesnt slow...
  3. J

TEAC A-BX10 MKII Transformer Secondary Output

TEAC A-BX10 MKII Integrated amplifier Anybody who can confirm the secondary output of its toroidal transformer? Is it 2x 37VAC or 2x 33VAC? Im refering to this model coz there are 2 versions actually. There should be some markings on the transformer or you can measure the white and...
  4. J

Yamaha CA 1010

The pre-out is useless if there's something wrong with the amplifier section. The protector will cut the signal coming out from it...
  5. J

Yamaha CA-1010 recap

This is a very strange problem... I accidentally made mine in protection mode while I was doing connections on the phono.... The amp is OK. Mine is more than 1 hour before the relays clicks. The delay cap I believed C403 is ok. I checked all the components on the protector but I didnt found...
  6. J

Yamaha CA-1010 recap

Id like to try 10uF/80V lytics but we dont have this values. Only 100V lytics are available. Im want to replace 1uf/80v with 1uf/100v would there be any problems??
  7. J

Yamaha CA-1010 recap

I also have CA-1000 III, identical to CA-1010. Im planning to re-cap it this week, questions on the capacitors.. 1) Original 1000uf 6.3v on the amp side are as about the size of my middle finger (diameter). The available here are so little about the size of a pencil, so small compare to the...
  8. J

Help on bias adjustment Sansui Alpha 607 DR

Thanks, Ill take note of that, I got the SM for B2102. I know where the TP for the Dc offsets, except for the biases. For the biases there 4 TP's. (per channel) Out (HOT) ------> Emitter (HOT) ------> Out (COLD) ------> Emitter (COLD) -----> Where is the...
  9. J

Thanks Robisme... The inside is tight, i coundt take a clear shot so I could show it to you, at the moment I dont want to dismantlle, it just need minor adjustment on the bias probably, no problems noted.
  10. J

Hi there, Got this unit: http://audio-database.com/SANSUI/amp/au-alpha607dr-e.html DC offsets (adjusted using the blue trimpot marked "hot cold") Left : 5mv Right: 3mv Not bad. Its working well But I just want to make sure they have good bias. There are 2 blue trimpots, marked...
  11. J

Onkyo Integra A-819GT (hot heatsink)

Id like to check those M-504 and M-508 service manual if you have, thanks...
  12. J

I lied and I need HELP! Upon closer inspections, there are several pairs (left and right) of darkened resistors, slightly burned, cant read the codes. These are located near the servo unit with plastic exclosure.. Im sure these something to do with the excess heat generated by the drivers...
  13. J

all ok (Moderator pls delete this post) bias voltage are normal.... everything is normal. The heat I felt is not generated only by the output transistors heat sinks, there are others that are contributing such as the pre-driver transistors and on the right that are mounted on smaller heat...
  14. J

I observed the heat is still there even when not in used for 4 hrs no signal, I forgot to turn it off. So the next day, I disconnected all connections except the AC power. I turned it on, aftr 30 mins the heatsink is hot. Hotness is like its been used at full power. I know something is...
  15. J

Please Delete this post.Onkyo Integra A-819GT (hot heatsink) I have this onkyo integra A-819 GT. Everything is ok, sound is good except that heatsink is always hot even at idle mode (no speaker connected/no input signal). Is this normal for this model...
Back
Top Bottom