Search results

1. C

ONKYO CP-1028R turntable info?

so far in my experimenting I have been able to succefully program it and repeat/play selected cuts in any order. I did notice the actual stylus looks a bit bent or angled or something, but does work. I am not playing any "good" records on it though just in case. I'm hesitant to mess with the TT...
  2. C

pics again....sorry if they didn't show up!
  3. C

here are some pics I took...I took one with the funky display lit up. the autotronic eye or whatever it is works and scans. there is a lid on the headshell you can remove to see there is actually a circuit board in there!!!! I can't even imagine where you could source a replacement if you...
  4. C

I will get some pictures up today for sure! I'm excited to share this funky find with folks who know more about this than me!!! bottom line, I appreciate any help and I'm enjoying the forums. pics soon!!!!
  5. C

I found an ONKYO turntable and purchased it based on the name brand alone, and the fact that it seemed extremely well constructed as far as weight etc. it is a CP-1028R and is one of the funkiest record players I have seen! I am having trouble finding any information on it on the internet...
  6. C

Marantz 6100 audible 'pop' sound from motor?

size? well what I can tell you is I used a polyester film cap that matched the exact specifications of the schematic (which I do not have in front of me). so yes, be sure to match that capacitance and voltage rating. NEVER less than specified! as always stated...if you have not worked on...
  7. C

repair completed, "pop" sound is gone, problem solved. thank you once again!
  8. C

hello again, I seldom post but have been using the forum for tons of great info on repairing some turntables. great advice on here always. on my Marantz 6100 (purchased from a certain auction site), there is an audible "pop" sound through the speakers when the motor starts or stops via the...
  9. C

SX-636 hiss, crackle, pop!

FOLLOW UP! another big THANK YOU to those who pointed me in the right direction!!! I was able to get the schematic/manuals. once I located everything and took inventory, I ordered new transistors. received them and set to work...I took my time and once I noted the pinouts/orientations of the...
  10. C

THANK YOU all very kindly for the great advice. I have kept my pots cleaned with Deoxit and suspect a more techinical problem. I will start in the direction you have guided me. is there a source for schematics here on AK?
  11. C

new to the forum and done some reading and browsing and ready to ask for some solid help here. my SX-636 has a constant hiss with snaps and pops (sometimes louder than others) at ALL time in the LEFT channel (regardless of speaker combo etc..)whether an audio signal is present or not. the...
  12. C

another from Pittsburgh!

hello good people... I found your site through researching a way to fix one of my components. I am 39 year old from Pittsburgh, PA and recently got a decent system together (mostly for listening to vinyl). what started as a fun way to get back into vinyl went overboard as now I have a...
Back
Top Bottom