Search results

1. bandg69

Happy Birthday leesonic!

Happy Birthday! I hope it's a great one.
  2. bandg69

Favorite Chicago Record Stores

I will say this about Val's Halla. It has changed some since Val passed away but one of her long time workers took it over. It is worth going there to support a decades old record shop. Nice selection of new and used vinyl. I doubt you will be disappointed. And Oak Park is a great area. Some...
  3. bandg69

Chicago Area To Seattle

No longer needed
  4. bandg69

Realistic Lab 400 cartridges/stylus

Jico is the manufacturer. You'll have to google model number
  5. bandg69

Chicago Area To Seattle

Looking for some help getting a Pioneer SX-1010 from Chicagoland area to Seattle, WA. Thought we would give this a shot before resorting to Greyhound or uShip. Proper compensation will be discussed. Thanks, Anthony
  6. bandg69

Happy Birthday LBPete!

Happy Birthday LB. Hope you are enjoying your day doing whatever you want.
  7. bandg69

Just scored an STA 90!!!

The STA-90 is the best sounding(IMO) Realistic receiver I have owned. I still have it and will get full recap and service when $$$ allows.
  8. bandg69

Happy Birthday GChief!

Happy Birthday. Hope it's a great one for you.
  9. bandg69

Rock-Expo Event at Two Brothers Roundhouse in Aurora, IL.

Just a heads up for those in Chicagoland area. This Saturday 7/15 from 12-5 Free admission. Several dealers with Albums, CD's, Rock Memorabilia and more. I have no affiliation, but the Roundhouse is a great place and of course the Two Brothers beer is always a draw. I've been to a couple of...
  10. bandg69

AK 21st Anniversary Raffle

June 1, 2011
  11. bandg69

The official AK golf thread

New season, new weapons. Just got done with new grips. Beautiful clubs, great condition. Will report back after getting them On the course.
  12. bandg69

Prettiest SX Receivers?

I'll get a vote in too. Actually two. SX-1010 at work/ SX-3900 home
  13. bandg69

Happy Birthday satellite65!

Happy Birthday. I hope you are enjoying your day.
  14. bandg69

Buy a Sansui 7000 or Concept 7.5???

If you get the 7000 there's a good chance it will become your main receiver.
  15. bandg69

Price for HPM 100?

I saw a pair in great original condition yesterday at local estate sale. They sold for $800 while I was there. In the first hour of the sale. Buyer was happy to get them.
  16. bandg69

I have a Concept 16.5 on the bench. How does it compare to the SX-1250? Finished!

That's a fantastic receiver. One I would love to own. Good luck with the restoration and keep us updated on what you think when completed.
  17. bandg69

Pioneer PL570 tonearm timing motor replaced

There is a tech in Aurora, IL that works on turntables and cassette decks. I have had him service a few tables and 2 or 3 decks. I had good experiences each time. Message me for contact info if interested.
  18. bandg69

Happy Birthday prisoners!

Happy Birthday Rich. Hope you have a great day and weekend.
  19. bandg69

Just picked up a Sony STR-6800SD from ebay

I hope you get lucky but if not at least it's worth the time and money to make it right. Great receiver.
  20. bandg69

The Sansui 8, a beautiful machine

That's sweet. Enjoy it and don't forget to add the serial number to the database. Great find!
  21. bandg69

Happy Birthday blhagstrom!

Happy Birthday Blaine. Have a nice day and celebrate all weekend.
  22. bandg69

Super Clean Vinyl

Thanks Robert. Happy you're enjoying them It's always nice to interact with friendly members like yourself.
  23. bandg69

Happy Birthday avionic!

Happy Birthday. I hope you have a great day.
  24. bandg69

Technics SL-D5 for sale near me, $150. Yea or Nay?

I also have a D3. It's a nice sounding, easy to use, bullet proof table.
Back
Top Bottom