Search results

1. Chubba

Fosgate Signature phono stage-dead.

Hi all. I was listening to a record Friday night when I heard a pop through my speakers. I listened for a few more hours and all sounded good. Saturday aft I turned everything on. About an hour latter I came to play record and the Fosgate's lights were off ( fuse blown). Today I opened it up and...
  2. Chubba

Frosting on acrylic platters

Has anyone else had the frosting come off where it was accidently touched and if so is there a way to make it look even/good again? I have this with my music hall mmf-9.1 Thanks Chubba
  3. Chubba

MC-252 and sonic frontiers SFL-1

With my Paradigm 90p-v.3 speakers and sources the system sounds pretty good.I was aiming for a C-2300 but a boat I had for sale did not sell.I am using my Technics SU-9070 as phono-stage + all sources into direct in on Sfl-1.
  4. Chubba

Subsonic filter.Not needed on mac preamps?

I am just curious why a subsonic filter is not included with Mac preamps and intagrated amps.especially the models with better phono stages.I have Technics preamp and a few receivers they all have one:scratch2: Thanks Chubba
  5. Chubba

C2300, Question on phono stage

I have been a lurker here for awhile, I am not very good at computers so I am having my wife type this. Very good WAF situation here! I recently was trying out a C2300 with my NC 252 and really liked it. I thought the phono section sounded very good with my mm with Dual 604 and ortoFon 2m...
Back
Top Bottom