Search results

1. Eminence1963

Heresy if or Cornwall iii for my room?

My vote is Heresy4
  2. Eminence1963

Looking for a modern audio spectrum analyzer that won't break the bank

You need a RTA to do that and a good a quality mic. You phone mic is not good quality This is windows based
  3. Eminence1963

Forte III to Forte IV upgrade kit available from Klipsch

How is that possible? The mid driver is different and the motor board would have to be cut out!? Also the crossover? This is a joke right?
  4. Eminence1963

Heresy advice please...

SVS SB 3000 or 2000 only way is a pair for symmetry. Go listen
  5. Eminence1963

Comparing Cornwall to Crites "Cornscala"

I cant answer your question, but DAM those are nice:beerchug:
  6. Eminence1963

A really bad day.

:bye: Following
  7. Eminence1963

This is bizarre…

Sounds like a 5G issue
  8. Eminence1963

Cornwall III - buy or not?

Should give you a idea maybe. Depends on what you listen to them through currently.
  9. Eminence1963

My new TAD-60 is in the house!

Bass, top end? I heard someone say Cornwalls:lurk:
  10. Eminence1963

Help identify capacitor

yes sir will do
  11. Eminence1963

Help identify capacitor

Will do for sure
  12. Eminence1963

Help identify capacitor

Its only in one channel. Im no expert. Here are pictures of the
  13. Eminence1963

Help identify capacitor

My ESR meter says its bad. Also its bulging in several areas. The original problem was static coming from the speakers. After 4 years of this static which was very intermittent and only occasionally it reared its ugly head. I don't know how many times I inspected the board and replaced tubes...
  14. Eminence1963

Help identify capacitor

cant have that LOL:beerchug:
  15. Eminence1963

Help identify capacitor

Ok thanks glade I did not put this in. God only knows what would have happened if I put this cap into the bad caps spot. Its always better to ask, than willy nilly throw parts in that are incorrect. I to assume bad things would have happened. Its why I always ask if I am uncertain. I know enough...
  16. Eminence1963

Help identify capacitor

That is my problem not sure if its a nanofarad or picofarad or microfarad. Its a bad cap so cant measure it for accuracy! All I know is its a coupling capacitor.
  17. Eminence1963

Help identify capacitor

Can someone here help me ID this cap I read it as a 2200UF NP 630 volt cap buy its markings. I included a pic I scoured all the electrical parts places on the innerweb and coming up with none available. Thought maybe I could be reading the cap value incorrectly?! I also call the company and...
  18. Eminence1963

Plastic Stem broke off In Tube Socket

Go to harbor freight. "not a sponsor" and get there pick set and pull it out
  19. Eminence1963

Newbie help. Subwoofer to complement Heresy ii

The PRO version is the one you want. Especially if you want to adjust the sub to you liking from you listening chair.
  20. Eminence1963

Klipsch Cornwall IV

What model Marantz is that, and does it work? Try it. I'll bet you like what you hear. Now I don't have the series Conwall 4, but the 3's Hooked up the Marantz Model 2226 and my jaw hit the floor. Lots and lots of Synergy between the 2. Usually have tubes hooked up to the Cornwalls, but that...
  21. Eminence1963

Stereo Tube Preamplifier from China?

Does not look like a TRUE tube amp. Its a hybrid. Missing output transformer's. Would not spend my money on that.
  22. Eminence1963

Solid State amp suggestion for Cornwall IV

How about an old school 70's receiver? I have a marantz 2226b hooked up to my Cornwalls and sounds like a match made in heaven plenty of synergy. Only when I don't want to listen to my tube amps though which is very rare. I'm going to assume that are regulated to the couch, cozying up to them...
  23. Eminence1963

tubes 4 hifi - SP14-V22 PreAmp & PH16-X Phono Amp

Good stuf there:beerchug:
Back
Top Bottom