Search results

1. Don59

gklainer is a great seller

I recently bought an album from Gary. I sent payment and received a shipping notice with tracking number all in the same day. Record arrived safe and sound due to excellent packaging. Thank you!
  2. Don59

Thanks to WaynerN

I recently made a purchase from WaynerN and the transaction couldn't have been easier. Great communication and quick shipping. Buy with confidence folks. Thanks again!
  3. Don59

leray1 is a great seller

The record I recently bought was packaged securely and shipped quickly with tracking provided. Accurately described as NM. I'm spinning it now and it looks and sounds like it was never even played before. Buy with confidence, you won't be disappointed. Thank you!
  4. Don59

anotherhobby -thanks again

Just received another stack of nice records that I purchased from anotherhobby. Easy transaction with a great seller. Thanks!
  5. Don59

Thank you vice1984

Purchased a record from vice1984 recently. Smooth transaction, item accurately described, fast shipping with tracking info provided. Perfect. Thank you!
  6. Don59

great dealing with anotherhobby

Bought a stack of LP's from anotherhobby. Records were in better than described condition, packaged securely, and shipped quickly. A smooth and easy transaction, buy with confidence. Thanks!
  7. Don59

Zenarrow is a great seller

I bought some records from zenarrow recently that were accurately described, reasonably priced, securely packaged, and shipped quickly. Thanks!
  8. Don59

My son passed......

Sorry for your loss. Condolences to you and your family.
  9. Don59

mswanson65 is a great seller

Bumping this thread to report another great transaction with Mike. Well done sir, thanks again!
  10. Don59

Klownschool delivers the goods

Received another stack of vinyl that I purchased from Klownschool. Excellent condition, securely packaged and shipped quickly, as usual. Thanks again Rick!
  11. Don59

mswanson65 is a great seller

The record I purchased was described accurately, shipped quickly with tracking info provided, and packaged securely. Buy with confidence. Thanks Mike!
  12. Don59

gklainer is a great seller

Bought a record from gklainer. Quick and easy transaction, both record and jacket are flawless. Now I can finally retire my old warped and worn-out copy of UFO Lights Out. Thanks Gary!
  13. Don59

bandg69-great seller

Received the record I recently purchased today. Condition of record is great, was shipped quickly with tracking provided, and arrived securely packaged. Record buying can't get any easier or better than this! Thanks Anthony
  14. Don59

nolasally a great seller

Purchased some albums from nolasally and am completely satisfied. Accurate description, secure packaging, and quick shipping with tracking provided. Doesn't get any better than that. Thanks Josh!
  15. Don59

Thanks blhagstrom!

I recently purchased a stack of LP's from blhagstrom. Transaction went perfectly. Records packaged securely, good communication, tracking info provided, highly recommended seller. Thanks Blaine!
  16. Don59

bashman - great seller

Purchased some LP's from bashman. Good communication, items described accurately and packaged securely. Thanks Jon!
  17. Don59

skynyrd77 a great seller

Received the stack of records today, completely satisfied with the LP's, packing and shipping. Thanks Jason!
  18. Don59

Thanks Markshan

Purchased record from Markshan, easy transaction with great communication. Great seller, buy with confidence. Thank you!
  19. Don59

Kudos to Klownschool

Another bump for another smooth transaction. Thanks again!
  20. Don59

Thanks to Northwinds!

Bought some records from Northwinds recently. They were as described, packaged securely and shipped quickly. Thanks Ron!
  21. Don59

Kudos to Klownschool

Bumping this to say thanks again Rick for another fast shipment of excellent records. Much appreciated!
  22. Don59

Kudos to Klownschool

I recently purchased some LP's from Klownschool that exceeded all of my expectations. Good communication, great packaging, and sparkling clean vinyl. Package included a surprise bonus as well! Thank you Rick!
  23. Don59

MacBook digital out

Yes. MacMini and Airport Express also have digital optical out from the 3.5mm headphone jack.
  24. Don59

Pioneer repair in Oklahoma?

Another recommendation for Paul. He restored my Spec 1 and I am very satisfied with the results.
  25. Don59

Which Rock acts did you see in the 70's and 80's?

Led Zeppelin Foghat Aerosmith Yes Crack the Sky Boston Ted Nugent Blue Oyster Cult UFO J Geils Band Kiss Electric Light Orchestra Genesis Cheap Trick Lynyrd Skynyrd Rush Frank Zappa Robin Trower Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow The Outlaws Black Sabbath Bob Seger Mountain...
Back
Top Bottom