Search results

1. bastelwut

Hk st-7 course speed and fine speed controls defective?

This thread is over ten years old but I didn't want to start a new one. My problem is that after a while (> 1 hour) the motor runs way too fast. Stable but too fast. When I try again, a couple of hours later, everything is perfectly fine. At least for a while.
  2. bastelwut

Meridian 101, 104, 105 Faceplate issues

Hello, the faceplates (plastic) of my Meridians alway fall down. How are they fixed originally...just glue? thank you
  3. bastelwut

What TT's do you folks have

I really like the Empire
  4. bastelwut

I know that many people don't like Regas but I do. Ican't even say why...just like them, that is why I have still a NAD 533 (P2) in my second system. My actual No.1 is a Micro Seiki DQL 120.
  5. bastelwut

Rek-O-Kut Turntables - ROK

Hello out there, when it comes to Rek-O-Kut I'm an absolute newbie. But I found a Rondine Deluxe in very good shape for a reasonable price and I just could not resist. I have a minor issue with the pulley . I need a new one because this one has an imbalance. But the motor runs a s silent as no...
  6. bastelwut

My favourite TT right now is a Micro MR-622. Could it be the first generation of Micro Seiki TTs?
  7. bastelwut

Post Your Marantz Gear Here!!!

I'm not the biggest Marantz fan...but I like the 2215. Cute little receiver
  8. bastelwut

I also had a "modern" turntable. A Rega RP3. It was easily one of the best TTs I ever had and probably better then my current stuff. But well...it just didn't feel right and definately didnt look like a perfect mach to my 60ies equipment.
  9. bastelwut

Right now i have a Le Tallec and since two days an Perpetuum Ebner PE33 Studio. The 1964 PE33 kicks Le Tallecs ass ;)
  10. bastelwut

The largest Klipsch Heritage speaker in a small room?

Hello...my room is 11,5 x 14,5 with 6,7' ceilings. That is 1117 qubic feet....I love our metric system ;) Yesterday I had to stay home and had the chance to listen very loud with my Fortés. As loud as my SET-amp can go....VERY loud. I still have a grin in my face because I never had a system...
  11. bastelwut

Klipschorns

"All generalizations are false, including this one." (Mark Twain) I like it....I like it a lot. Never the less I'm absolutely aware of the fact that there is a good chance that with DSP it will sound even better...maybe even a lot better. But speaking for myself, I don't care because it is...
  12. bastelwut

What McIntosh Gear Are You Using?

Ufortunately I sold my MC2505. But I wanted a SET with 2A3 tubes and soundwise I did not regret it. So...the MX110Z is the only McIntosh unit left and it will stay forever! Right now I'm saving money for a MC240
  13. bastelwut

C26 - LOUD at zero volume

Had the same problem with my C11. After fixing the power supply anything was OK
  14. bastelwut

MX110Z - knobs missing

Hello, I love my MX110Z and I want to get this unit in perfect shape. Unfortunately the knobs of the "input level adjust controls" are missing. Can someone give me the original measures? THANK YOU!
  15. bastelwut

Klipschorns

I would love to have those Lambswool grille clothes
  16. bastelwut

Klipschorns

I really love my Forte 2
  17. bastelwut

Klipschorns

Every recording is trying to create an illusion and so is every speaker.
  18. bastelwut

Vintage High End Tube amps list

Dynaco amps are very good. I used to have a ST70 and a PAS2 and I really liked them. But now I have a MX110Z and a 2A3-Triode with 3W power. I like them a lot more. BUT of course...everyone can be totally happy with Dynaco amps.
  19. bastelwut

Vintage High End Tube amps list

It is...without any doubt. End of discussion :whip:
  20. bastelwut

MX 110 MPX-indicator

Hello...just got an MX 110 and his MPX-indicator looks different to all the red ones I saw on internet. Does anyone have any information for me?
  21. bastelwut

What McIntosh Gear Are You Using?

Pre: C11 Power: MC2505 Tuner: MX113 (plus additional Inputs ;) )
  22. bastelwut

Replacement Bulbs C11, MX113

Hello, I'm a little confused about the voltage and wattage of the bulbs #1847 in these units. Can anyone help me? Tank you!
  23. bastelwut

C11 vs. MX113

Thank you for your replies. I think I found a solution...now I hope my wife will accept it. I have the MX113 and the volume pot is not good anymore. Right channel starts at two o'clock. BUT of course it is still a great tuner ;)
  24. bastelwut

C11 vs. MX113

Hello, I have a McIntosh C11 and a MC 2505. I could have a MX113 (with pot-issues) in very good shape. This one of course woud fit perfect to the MC 2505. Is the C11 really so much better than the pre-amp of the MX113?
Back
Top Bottom