Search results

1. lilwing

Where is the A7 located?

Where is the A7 located?
  2. lilwing

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Pasquale Grasso SOLO MASTERPIECES (guitar, Jazz chord melody) It's a FLAC file via Project Dac to McIntosh 225 thru Klipsch Shorthorns
  3. lilwing

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

Moby Grape: "Listen My Friends" (last track) Murder in my heart for the Judge
  4. lilwing

Q: What inputs Eico ST 70 ?

Thanks!!!!
  5. lilwing

Here's what it looks like
  6. lilwing

Perhaps someone knows. I'd like to use a laptop to input music. The inputs are marked for phono/AM/FM/tape. Nothing says Aux. Appreciate YA!
  7. lilwing

What would you say is the best sounding vintage Receiver

THEE HK citation Pioneer SX850 Sansui 9090 Sansui QRX 9001
  8. lilwing

TD 125 GRACE badged model

Yes hundreds of 125s is alot of 125s. You all are probably right about the "store" connection. I bought it from the original owner and she told me that she had to have the Shure V15 IV. Which is what it came with. Someday I'll learn. Let me know if the pic comes thru
  9. lilwing

TD 125 GRACE badged model

At one time I read somewhere that this table was supplied with a Grace cartridge, But which Grace cart? BTW it is an unchanged unit with the Thorens tonearm. {probably my best table). I'd just like it to have the original cart / stylus.
  10. lilwing

I'm turning in my keys.

Audiokarma is better because of you brother.
  11. lilwing

C20 volume pot noise

The tiny scratchiness went away. At least temporarily. Sometimes it's the little things.
  12. lilwing

C20 volume pot noise

Choices Choices and Choices. Still like mine for now Thanks for the xtra knowledge ....
  13. lilwing

C20 volume pot noise

Already has slightly. Haven't sprayed it again yet. Do you think AC has such a part? couldn't hurt to ask I suppose but leaning toward leaving it as is.
  14. lilwing

C20 volume pot noise

No friend, C20 is original. only the 30s rebuilt by AC. ( I think that's what I said maybe too wordy)
  15. lilwing

C20 volume pot noise

16. lilwing

What McIntosh Gear Are You Using?

I have tons of gear,, Marantz Fisher Scott Pioneer Sansui ... Here's my Mac MC 225 / Will Vincent preamp / klipsch sorthorns MA 230 klipsch forte 1 MC 240 / klipsch Belle pair C 22 C28 MX112 MR 71 MR 77 MX112 Favorites (all '59) MacKIT 30 pair (MK30) x C20 x khorn. Sources are lossless files...
  17. lilwing

Does anyone have a source for substitute or replacement Marantz push button switches?

https://vintagehifiaudio.com/ Try this guy
  18. lilwing

2275 Led kit needed ( with replacement velum if possible )

https://vintagehifiaudio.com/ This is where I go for LED kits / Velums pretty much anything Marantz and the cabinets are out of this world.
  19. lilwing

C20 volume pot noise

As far as I can tell this time capsule is original. Has all original telefunken. It had been in a console it's whole life. It has a clean bill of health sticker from a '67 Macintosh Clinic. The SCRATCHY is down the drain. GONE. That fader stuff is Goooood. Playing MK30 pair (same stickers)...
  20. lilwing

C20 volume pot noise

This stuff?
  21. lilwing

C20 volume pot noise

This volume is super scratchy on the right channel. I'd just spray it out with solvent but looking for the best suggestions. Thanks in advance.
  22. lilwing

What happened to QRX Restore /Vintage stereos

Sounds Pretty too! Thanks to QRXrestore. I'm lucky to be within easy driving distance.
  23. lilwing

What happened to QRX Restore /Vintage stereos

Images have been a problem for me. Still no picture of my 9001? I see it plainly.
  24. lilwing

McIntosh service Seattle/Tacoma PNW area

Audio Specialties in Portland. "Doug" Audio Specialties Ltd repair work on vintage stereo equipment Address 1416 NE 102nd Ave, Portland Telephone (503) 257-3206 No affiliation other than he's worked on my stuff and it always comes back fixed.
  25. lilwing

?? OK to use MA 230 PREamp to output to MC 30 outboard amps?

Yes I have a few preamps layin' around. Glad I asked. Thanks
Back
Top Bottom