Search results

1. jleon92f

Christmas Audio tower..

Hi, it's been a while since I have posted. I put together a few components for my Christmas music tapes and CD's. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you ALL. John.
  2. jleon92f

My Sony STR-7015 receiver today..

Hi, I took out my 7015 for some playtime..still working fantastic, the phono section is awesome.. They make great components. John.
  3. jleon92f

Pioneer CT-F700 repair.

Good Day to you all, I am finishing up my belt replacement on my CT-F700, fun job..this one had an issue with the Pause plunger sticking, cleaned and lubed. Its playing nice so far, breaking in the New parts. Some pictures. John.
  4. jleon92f

Cogsinister RIP

Cogsinister, Passed away August 2016 from Cancer. John.
  5. jleon92f

New tape deck..

This arrived yesterday, I fixed the basic issues (only 1 channel working) , plays nice now.. Good reliable machine. John
  6. jleon92f

JVC KD-3030 meter lamps..

Good Morning, I am working on a KD-3030 cassette deck, I replaced belts, capstan motor and fixed some other issues, it works great! now, it does need the Meter lamps, which the size is smaller that the normal fuse lamps. (see photos) Thanks, John.
  7. jleon92f

Sansui SC-3330 still works..

Hi, I had this on a shelf for years, I took it down and cleaned it off plugged it into the variac, warmed up. Put a tape in and pressed the play button. Bam it still worked. Vey clean deck, it will get a New belt kit next week. Some pictures. John.
  8. jleon92f

Philips 406 getting some play time.

Hi, I took down my Philips 406 today for some playtime :music: Did the setup again, sounds great! John. :thumbsup::music:
  9. jleon92f

Pioneer TX-520 stereo tuner.

Hi, I pulled this off the shelf this morning to see if it still worked as well as it did years ago. And yes it does. John.:music:
  10. jleon92f

Advent AHT850 speakers.

I picked up (4) of these Advent speakers a while ago, at 100 watts and 8 ohms they fit right in. Made a color change on one pair. John :music:
  11. jleon92f

Making a New Dust cover..

Hi, I wanted to try and make a dust cover from Plexi-glass sheeting. It will be for my Luxman PX-100. I cut the pieces so far. Need to sand and dry fit all the parts. Then glue it all together. :idea: John.:music:
  12. jleon92f

Realistic Lab-440 from Thrift store.

Good morning, I saw this Lab-440 at the local thrift store last week, it said "Only plays 45's" dust cover was a little rough. The tag said $12. Not being familiar with this model I looked it up. It retailed for $219.95! Well I went back the next day and it was still there! Gave them $12 and...
  13. jleon92f

Realistic SA-150, Awesome little amplifier.

Hi again, I found this small Realistic amplifier at the GW store, 25% off day. Low wattage but, moves these speakers just fine. Thanks, John.:music:
  14. jleon92f

Onkyo TX-2500 MKii repair help.

Good Morning, I am trying to fix a Onkyo TX-2500 MKii receiver with no left channel. (pictures) The right channel shows darkened power resistors but it still plays..?? Any suggestions to help. Thanks, John.:music:
  15. jleon92f

5030b system..

All done.. John.
  16. jleon92f

Marantz 5030B working again.

Hi tape fans, I just finished fixing my 5030B deck, working nicely. Breaking it in. Belt kit from Bob at Vintage-Electronics. John.:music:
  17. jleon92f

Marantz 1820 MKii tape deck..

Hi, My new project, Marantz 1820 MK II deck. New belts and cleaning. Meters not working right. I had to replace European plug. Plays and records nice.:thumbsup: John.:music:
  18. jleon92f

Onkyo Combo

Hi, I completed my Vintage Onkyo Combo, A-7055 and matching T-4055 Tuner. Excellent. John:music:
  19. jleon92f

Onkyo T-4055 in the house..

Hi audio fans, My Onkyo tuner arrived today, needs some minor work but, it works nicely Pictures below, Oh it matches the A-7055 amplifier. Thanks, John.:music:
  20. jleon92f

Kenwood KR-7200 having issues..

Good Morning audio fans N Hobbyists, My KR-7200 has started making popping crackling noise when it starts up after a few minutes? It has worked fine for a good while after I clean the speaker relay last year. Any idea what the noise could be? I will take it out of service until the problem gets...
  21. jleon92f

Marantz 2250b tuner Alignment.

Hi, I have the 2250b receiver and it works great except the tuner section, the single meter and the stereo light have trouble, stations do not snap in like they use to. Is there an alignment that needs to be done at this time, what tools would I need if I can do it myself.? Thanks, John.:music:
  22. jleon92f

Onkyo A-7055

Good Morning, I had this amplifier since New, I have used it on and off over the years. I took it out for a spin yesterday. Still works and sounds great!.:thumbsup: It needs cleaning and a power on lamp. :thumbsup: John.:music:
  23. jleon92f

JVC TD-V531

Hi, I pulled this from storage today. It needed a good cleaning. It plays, the Record volume shaft and knob need some work and the rec/pause/monitor buttons do nothing? :idea: Still listening to tapes.:music: Really different from the Vintage tank decks..:thumbsup: Thanks, John.:music:
  24. jleon92f

Pioneer CT-F700 take up spindle intermittent turning.

Hi, I recently replaced belts and tires on this Deck, it was working great for a week. I went to use it today and the take up spindle wasn't turning? After a while of actuating the levers on/off, it started working again? The FF/RW worked ALL the time. Anyone run into this type of issue...
  25. jleon92f

CT-F700 repair.

Good Morning, Happy 4th of July Weekend. Hope everyone is enjoying their BBQ. I am working on restoring my Pioneer CT-F700 Cassette deck. New belts and tires. Some pictures for you. Thanks, John :music:
Back
Top Bottom