Search results

1. Hesher07

1st set up

Cerwin Vega AT-15's and a Marantz 2275 http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=1906&pictureid=19235
  2. Hesher07

Reord Grading Help Please!!!!

I have a lot of records i would like to list on Barter Town, but not sure how to grade them. If they play fine is that VG or VG+ or could it be Good? I have no clue. Please, any help is great.
  3. Hesher07

Static During Volume Change

Im no expert by any means, but sounds like a good deoxit cleaning would do the trick.
  4. Hesher07

Vellum for Marantz Receivers

Any one have any vellum paper left? I need enough to do my marantz 2275. I replaced the lamps but still has the teal look. Any vellum at a cheap price would be great.
  5. Hesher07

Custom Technics Turntable

Thanks. And just be sure to study how it comes apart. Took me forever figuring out where things went lol
  6. Hesher07

Custom Technics Turntable

I picked up this nasty dirty technics turntable and did some body work on it. I took it all apart and sanded and painted it. Here are the results:
  7. Hesher07

Time-Travel is the man

James sold me a pair of Cerwin Vega tweeters at a great price. They arrived within 3 days and are perfect. Thanks a lot bud.
  8. Hesher07

Marantz or ????

I own a marantz 2275 and love it. I also have owned Pioneer SA-8800 and SA-9800 and those are all 3 my favorite sounding amps/receivers
  9. Hesher07

Klipsch and Boston

I just picked up a pair of Klipsch KSB 3.1 speakers and a Boston VR12. Are these good sounding and worth keeping? And if i were to sell them any idea on a fair asking price? All drivers work, and cabs look good. Also a Technics SL-D1 with no needle.
  10. Hesher07

How to clean Cerwin Vega Woofers

nothing wet tho right? I just want them to look new.
  11. Hesher07

How to clean Cerwin Vega Woofers

I have a pair of Cewrin Vega woofers in the AT-15 cabs. They are dusty and i want to clean them b4 i refoam them. Any idea how to clean the black woofer part, not the surround.
  12. Hesher07

Where does the 2275 fit on the list of Marantz?

Just wondering if the marantz 2275 is top of the line or middle of the pack or what? Very new to Marantz, and haven't researched it much yet. Any input is greatly appreciated.
  13. Hesher07

Marantz Receiver Restoration Services?

I would also like a Michigan AK'er to know, if i need any marantz help.
  14. Hesher07

Proud New Marantz 2275 Owner

Man am i glad to be in the Marantz world finally. Sure is a nice feeling
  15. Hesher07

Proud New Marantz 2275 Owner

Just picked up a marantz 2275 for a benjamin. The wood case is pretty rough, and the whole thing needs a nice cleaning. But there are hardly any scratches on the face or the metal case under the wood one. All functions work and no scratchy controls. Just needs a cleaning and some bulbs. Plan on...
  16. Hesher07

Marantz Value?

Alright thanks man, going to pick it up later tonight... I will post pics. Thanks again
  17. Hesher07

Marantz Value?

I have a chance to get a Marantz 2275 in full working condition as far as i know. Some of the lamps are out and will need replaced, and some of the wood veneer is peeling off. Would it be worth grabbing for $150? Thanks guys
  18. Hesher07

Hat's off to Hesher07

Lol
  19. Hesher07

Hat's off to Hesher07

Glad you are happy. And thanks for the fast payment and quick responses. Great AK'er
  20. Hesher07

Tinkerbelle A+++

Tinkerbelle donated a receiver to the VOA foundation, i paid the donation and shipping and she donated the receiver. It came and it was packed as well as i have ever seen. I appreciate all you did for me. And i will be back for sure. Don't hesitate to buy form Tinkerbelle!!! Shes the Best!
  21. Hesher07

Receiver with power but no sound!

Found the relay, everything looks good, but still no click.
  22. Hesher07

Sorry guys i just figured i would put this 2 different places in case someone didnt look both places. I made sure i had the corresponding speaker button pushed. I just looket at the fuses, i will replace them and clean the pots and switches. Thanks again
  23. Hesher07

Kenwood receiver powers on and lights up but no sound I have a Kenwood Eleven that powers up and all lights work, meters move, timer works, etc. But no sound will come out of this guy. I did plug in some head phones and could hear sound very low with the volume all the way up. I dont hear a...
  24. Hesher07

Channels fried? Or am I completely out of line?
  25. Hesher07

Yes they do. They are missing but for a test i tried using rca's as jumpers and still no sound.
Back
Top Bottom