Search results

1. loonze

I’m back

I’m back
  2. loonze

6X8 tubes for audio?

it uses a pair of 12au7 tubes firing into the 6x8 tubes with a 12ax7 as the phase splitter[ I think] I can send you a couple pics if you would like.
  3. loonze

6X8 tubes for audio?

Running a 6x8 preamp built by Larry fortire…best pre I have ever owned…and I have owned a few.
  4. loonze

Saw some rare PIONEER HPM-1100's

had two pairs of these together when in the Corps, ran them off a a yamaha m2 with c4 pre and a denon dp60l with a dbx 3bx and a Teac c3rx...sonic heaven. Pink floyd dark side of the moon....front row center.
  5. loonze

STRANGE AMP

found this years ago, finally hooked up, sounds damn nice! RAM 510 STEREO AMPLIFIER, made in Danbury conn. usa...I can find zero information on it none!.. any help is good karma.;):beerchug::lurk:
  6. loonze

Tired of the "tac" Everything

but now...something you are SURE to love!
  7. loonze

Hickok 600 Tube Tester

Bring out your dead!....bring out your dead threads!....''mostly dead is still sort of alive!''
  8. loonze

Hickok 600 Tube Tester

Hickoks were[like most testers] plus or minus 15% new from the factory,that gives you a 30% possible variation if it is brand new ,perfect condition....the idea that the tube tester which is 40-50- years old is going to give a ''written in stone, 100% accurate '' reading for tmc or anything else...
  9. loonze

Thanks to markshan

excellent batch of vinyl, great prices, well packed and really nice condition!
  10. loonze

ready for corona to once again be a beer.

ready for corona to once again be a beer.
  11. loonze

Suggested mods/upgrades to Technics SL-D2

running a sl d2 right now! killer under the radar table....spanks quite a few others that I paid 10-12 times the money on....using a just broken in atf7 mc cart through an Emotiva phono into a tube pre...unbelievable .
  12. loonze

Recommended cartrdges

Ortofon vms30 mk2, even with the aftermarket 3x7 elliptical stylus...this thing sings!
  13. loonze

Affordable tube preamp for MC amplifier

It truly is one hell of a nice pre!
  14. loonze

Loonze is a great seller!

Thanks!
  15. loonze

above and beyond

Rexrunner is an exemplary member, truly what audio karma is about!
  16. loonze

odd speaker

anyone ever heard of ''A TRUE BRAND SPEAKER'' ??
  17. loonze

Sonab. Please tell me they're crap...

offer them 20 bucks!...dooooooo it!
  18. loonze

just call me ''THE NECROMANCER''...lolol
  19. loonze

I was that guy who left the deposit, paid 8 bucks for a set of nice cabs.....the drivers were toast..crispy, black , crunchy toast....fried .
  20. loonze

what exactly do i have here?

my photo skills are obviously not the greatest
  21. loonze

a better one
  22. loonze

here are a couple
  23. loonze

It is a Pickering v15 xb-at2b can't find a reference to this exact model on the net, anyone want to educate me?
  24. loonze

Home made tonearm ideas.

:lurk::music::beerchug::jump:
  25. loonze

Sansui amp preamp

wasn't my gear..not my problem.
Back
Top Bottom