Search results

1. loonze

STRANGE AMP

found this years ago, finally hooked up, sounds damn nice! RAM 510 STEREO AMPLIFIER, made in Danbury conn. usa...I can find zero information on it none!.. any help is good karma.;):beerchug::lurk:
  2. loonze

Thanks to markshan

excellent batch of vinyl, great prices, well packed and really nice condition!
  3. loonze

above and beyond

Rexrunner is an exemplary member, truly what audio karma is about!
  4. loonze

odd speaker

anyone ever heard of ''A TRUE BRAND SPEAKER'' ??
  5. loonze

what exactly do i have here?

It is a Pickering v15 xb-at2b can't find a reference to this exact model on the net, anyone want to educate me?
  6. loonze

Sansui amp preamp

no affiliation but I thought ''if not me...then one of my fellows''....https://nmi.craigslist.org/ele/d/benzonia-sansui-ca-f1-and-ba-f1-pramp/6872095157.html
  7. loonze

scroe!

box of stuff from a sale.....paid about 5 bucks......inside, a Sumiko adante cart and brand new ''E'' STYLUS! holly scroe! have not hooked it up yet....anticipation! buying the mixed lot boxes pays off sometimes!
  8. loonze

food for thought

high-end audiophile tubes with a Mighty Mite. Tubes such as 6550 and EL34, among others. He finds very little merit in knowing the mutual conductance of the tube. The best indicator of whether those tubes will function properly in-circuit is whether they have good Emission and whether they are...
  9. loonze

45 push pullamps!

10. loonze

someone i.d. this tube?

anyone know what these are?? zero labels no codes...wtf mate??
  11. loonze

Thanks for a great sale radioactive!!

excellent packing and fabulous gear ,great AKer! pics at its new home!
  12. loonze

huge tube audio sale!

http://nmi.craigslist.org/ele/5130996291.html not my stuff or my sale-helped the guy get in on craigslist-thought I would share here--[because I already got mine!]:banana::yes:
  13. loonze

Sansui au717 in the house!

definitely exhibits a ''vintage Sansui'' sound-very nice!:banana:
  14. loonze

heavy duty turn table

on craigs list in Saginaw Mich. [no affiliation] HEAVY METAL TURNTABLE! Troykee Turntable (Saginaw)
  15. loonze

Audiosource LS11 SPEAKERS

Anyone else have any history,info, or knowledge of these? Picked up a pair in part of a swap trade deal and find myself rather impressed and curious about these little monsters. They have a very warm ,sweet ,easy to listen to sound that is really quite nice!:tresbon::music::thmbsp:
  16. loonze

oasis speakers

check these out on facebook-organic audio sound integration systems:banana:
Back
Top Bottom