1. tankdonovan

The BEST car song not recorded by the Beach Boys

Sugar Sugar by the Archies
  2. tankdonovan

Sugar, Sugar by The Archies
  3. tankdonovan

Sugar, Sugar : By The Archies No way to drive slow. Back in the summer of '69 I was stopped for speeding in my 1969 Mach I Mustang between Ft. Worth and Dallas Texas. I was doing 110 mph. Sugar, Sugar on the radio.
  4. tankdonovan

eBay! Seller Problems?

Well, it`s all over now. eBay/PayPal has long since collected the money from me. One thing that is a little strange is that the 3 messages[in My Messages inbox] about the 3 minute ordeal with their fake reviewing of the case has disappeared. I did not delete them. TankDonovan
  5. tankdonovan

eBay! Seller Problems?

Got my turntable yesterday late evening. It is a total wreck. The dumb ass shipped it with the platter still on the table and the tone arm not even tied down. Needless to say that the platter came off and busted the dust cover and knocked a hole in it. I can`t get any sound out of the table at...
  6. tankdonovan

eBay! Seller Problems?

Yea, I`ll continue to buy on eBay but my selling will stop. I did very little selling anyway. TankDonovan
  7. tankdonovan

eBay! Seller Problems?

Seems like being a buyer is fairly safe on ebay but as a seller you are at the mercy of the automated computer resolution center.
  8. tankdonovan

eBay! Seller Problems?

The first and only date of messages from eBay where Oct. 30, 2014. I also checked by gmail account[eBay notification email address] and found no other notifications. I check my email everyday or two at the most. TankDonovan
  9. tankdonovan

eBay! Seller Problems?

Well, I see I`m not alone on eBay problems. I contacted the buyer today and he told me that he contacted eBay a couple days after he received the turntable. Why did eBay not contact me sooner? TankDonovan
  10. tankdonovan

eBay! Seller Problems?

Anyone here ever had a problem with eBay as a seller? Let me tell what happened to me yesterday. First, let me say I have been a member with eBay since April 2002. 100% feedback for sells and purchases. I sold a Yamaha YP-B2 turntable that was delivered on 10/14/2014. I hear nothing from...
  11. tankdonovan

How to make your Dynaco A25 or A25XL left and right handed......

I thought all A25s were mirrored. Mine are, but then they are the only ones I have ever seen. TankDonovan
  12. tankdonovan

Thrift Store Turntable Worth Fixing?

Great little turntable. I have one I have had for years. Unfortunately I need a new belt and cartridge. Loaned the cartridge to someone to see if his table was any good. He did not tell me he was moving out of town. Long gone. But, it really is a great turntable. Well worth the $5.00.
  13. tankdonovan

Scored a SWEET 2000X - Got One? Which Speakers Do You Prfer?

After I posted my reply I hooked up a set of Yamaha NS670s to the 2000x. Sounds pretty good. I think the best sounds comes from playing both the Yamaha NS670s and Dynaco A-25s together. The NS670s seems to add the needed bass. TankDonovan
  14. tankdonovan

Scored a SWEET 2000X - Got One? Which Speakers Do You Prfer?

I use my Sansui 2000x with Dynaco A25 speakers. And ALL IS GOOD! TankDonovan
  15. tankdonovan

JBL LX44 Woofer Removal Problem

It Worked! It worked! Thanks One came out fairly easy but the other was really in there. It`s like the hole is just a mm to small and they forced them in. I guess they have been in there a while. Does anyone know how old the LX44 might be? TankDonovan
  16. tankdonovan

JBL LX44 Woofer Removal Problem

I picked up a pair of JBL LX44 speakers yesterday. I really did pick them up. They were sitting on the side of the road from a garage clean out. They are in real good shape and they seem to work as they should except for the surrounds on the woofers needing replaced. That is were the...
  17. tankdonovan

Pioneer PL-560 Differences?

Kinda what I thought might be the case. Reason for asking I had a chance to get the 1985 model[ad on Craigslist]. It had a bad dust cover. Needed new belt. Cartridge may need replacing. I think I`ll pass. Thanks TankDonovan
  18. tankdonovan

Pioneer PL-560 Differences?

I know that the PL-560 that was built 1978-1980 was direct drive. The ones built in 1985 was belt drive. Does any know if there are any other differences? Quality? Thanks TankDonovan
  19. tankdonovan

Anyone here see the big $30,000 eBay Scam?

Well, the infamous Mrs_Bailey has been removed from eBay. No longer a registered member. With only 77 negatives feedbacks in the last two weeks. It appears that the scammed buyers were allowed to file their claims yesterday. I wonder how long before they recover their money? Anyone here...
  20. tankdonovan

Something I forgot to mention. Look at the seller`s "buyer feedback" you will see where on the same day as the scam the seller bought a $2,000 necklace. That is BOLD! TankDonovan
  21. tankdonovan

Anyone here see the big eBay Scam? Yea, happened on 11/13/10. I was keeping a close eye on the "newly listed" auctions for a Playstation 3 when a new listing for a new PS3 for $149.99 Buy It Now popped up. Seller has 131 for sale. What? The seller said and I quote: "ONLY REASON I CAN...
  22. tankdonovan

eBay: Notification! Shipped!

I bought a hard drive early last Friday morning on eBay. I have gotten no communication with the seller at all. Nothing. Most of his feedbacks say "fast shipping". So, I`m expecting it to arrive today or tomorrow which time wise will be just fine. But, what would hurt in a short email...
  23. tankdonovan

eBay: Notification! Shipped!

Does anyone here want to be notified when an item they have bought on eBay has been shipped? I have bought a few items and sold a few on eBay. When I sell an item I send the buyer an email thanking them for their purchase and I also tell them when an item is shipped. Does it matter to...
  24. tankdonovan

How much water do you drink

4 or 5 cups of coffee in the morning and a six-pack of tall boys in the evening/night. And about 5 or 6 glasses of water in between. I make a lot of trips to the restroom! TankDonovan
Back
Top Bottom