Search results

1. UncleAng

Hi from Guatemala

Hi Alejandro, I've visited Guatemala... fascinating & beautiful place. Welcome from Canada
  2. UncleAng

The Good Morning (Your First Logon for the Day) Thread

Morning everyone. Chilly and raining all day, typical April weather.... all over the map. Granddaughter coming over to spend some quality time with us. Happy Wednesday.
  3. UncleAng

Hi from Portugal

Bon Dia... welcome from Canada
  4. UncleAng

Greetings from Cambridge Massachusetts

When I was 19 my grandfather told me I would appreciate opera when I was older. 75 now and still waiting. Welcome from Canada
  5. UncleAng

Hello there, Beautiful day, will be busy shopping, eating lunch out and changing tires on the Altima mid afternoon.. Enjoy your Tuesday
  6. UncleAng

Retired and looking for a place to Hang out and Chat about Vinyl and 2 channel Systems.

Hey Oil, you're in the right place. Welcome from Canada
  7. UncleAng

Afternoon everyone. Beautiful day in the neighborhood. Changed winter tires on the bimmer, torqued wheels down to 103 ft lbs.... by the book !! Altima tomorrow.... 85 ft lbs.
  8. UncleAng

Anti-Skate

AS should be at set to zero before setting your VTF. Make sure TT is level before you do anything. And yes, it's not uncommon to have AS differ greatly from VTF.
  9. UncleAng

Setton AS1100 bias current adjustment help.

Never heard of any amp having different bias adjustments.... both channels should be the same; and 30 mA sounds right.
  10. UncleAng

Greetings from New England

Happy to have you. Welcome from Canada
  11. UncleAng

Mornin', Was raining when I woke up.. it's sunny now; and it's about time :p If I get in the mood and it stays sunny may change tires on one car.
  12. UncleAng

Hello from SW Washington at the beach.

Hi Trevor, prefer your women young? Welcome from Canada
  13. UncleAng

Which Choice would you Make?

+1
  14. UncleAng

Howdy everyone, +2 C, windy and wet again... good day to stay inside, which is what I plan to do. This rough weather should be over by tomorrow with temperatures up and down for the next few weeks. Plan to take the winter tires off the cars within a week or so... no snow in the forecast.
  15. UncleAng

Magnepan LRS and LRS+ Tips, Tricks and Mods

Maggies run between 1.8 to 4 ohms..... 2-3 ohm setting would be better.
  16. UncleAng

Old drummer new to forum

A lot of folks here will agree with you. Welcome from Canada.
  17. UncleAng

What CD Player Do You Use?

This is my current one (past 3 years); sound is decent with 24 bit burr-browns
  18. UncleAng

Audiokarma Member of the Year 2023

You deserve it Heather. Congratulations !!! :p:p:p
  19. UncleAng

Hello from Indiana!

Indiana wants me, Lord I can't go back there. Got a speeding ticket outside of Terre Haute in '69.... never paid it. Had to leave the country. Welcome from Canada
  20. UncleAng

Howdy ya'll

Welcome from Canada. BTW: my daughter lives in Bay St Louis
  21. UncleAng

Mornin' AKers. Rained all day yesterday, same today likewise the weekend. Temps in the 50's F but dropping. Laying low with not much planned. Enjoy your Friday everyone.
  22. UncleAng

Good luck with the 'Doubleya'.
  23. UncleAng

Morning world. Granddaughter and daughter visiting; took G-daughter out for an espresso, she had a large cookie with lots of water. Charmed the hell out of everybody.
  24. UncleAng

Can an Amplifier make this huge difference in sound?

There are certain synergies that come into play regarding all equipment; amp & speaker compatibility is just one of them.
  25. UncleAng

Secondary TT

Great TT, I've had mine since 1998 (built in 1984), has LVX arm. A lot easier to setup and maintain than an LP12
Back
Top Bottom