Search results

1. Kt77

Graham Chartwell LS3/5a

First off….., Happy Belated Retirement Art. Your system has come a long ways since my last visit, I mean you’ve a Nait XS3 | ProAc Tab 10s | Chartwell LS 3/5As, as I was lucky enough to have my wife buy me a SuperNait 3 back in December, I totally understand your pursuing one, but must add the...
  2. Kt77

Croft Phono Integrated

3. Kt77

Croft Phono Integrated

Hello Art, It seems I’ve been away far to long myself, as I’m looking into both the Croft “ R “ Line Integrated Amp | Heed Audio Obelisk SE lll, and seeming as I only listen to downloads these days, have to assume the latter won’t be as noisy as you had mentioned with vinyl playback. Yet...
  4. Kt77

Croft Phono Integrated

Hey Black......., feel free. I’d ask that you call the wifey’s cellphone at: 313.515.8534, as mine is located in our bedroom, and I don’t always hear it when it rings. Stay true to the cause. O_o.
  5. Kt77

Croft Phono Integrated

Hi Art K | Bryon | TimF | David, As I came here earlier after many years of finding myself content with my system on a whole, yet curious to see what each of you were up to of late?. ArtK......., where do I start?, first off congratulations on the 2nd | last marriage, as someone whom is...
  6. Kt77

Going Digital!

I hear you little Brotha, One never knows what's tied together, in much the same manner many take for granted just how noisy those AC outlets that come installed in their homes really do effect the sonics of ones system, that why those whom believe in such things move onto ones like the Maestro...
  7. Kt77

Going Digital!

As a matter of fact, I'll make it easier..........., read between the lines: http://robertmusic.blogspot.com/2016/03/equipment-updates-and-paradigm-shift.html
  8. Kt77

Going Digital!

You might want to visit Robertmusic. Blogspot. Com Where he's talking about both the iFi products and chord DACs, and then moving over to a Mytek Brooklyn DAC, seeming that said chord DACs doesn't preform well with DSD which some do like, I myself sit on the fence between DSD 128 and DXD 705...
  9. Kt77

Going Digital!

Hey little Brotha, It's great to see that you've found time to respond, as mentioned while it's not everyday I've much to say, as I much prefer to listen these days, it's nice to try to reach out to others whom are openminded enough to understand how important these little details are...
  10. Kt77

Favorite USB cables?

In all honesty, I've noticed quite a few debates on the matter as it relates to the length of USB cabling, and ICs and LSCs for that matter, whereas many fell 1.5m should be the recommended length for the former two, and 14' long speaker cables for the latter. Yet as you've picked upon, the...
  11. Kt77

Favorite USB cables?

First off............, enjoy the newest member to your family, as that's counts, and as the father of 9, and trying to get the last one married ( our 23 year old daughter Ebonii ) whom is afraid to cut that imaginary cord and grow up, trust me they never let you forget you're their...
  12. Kt77

Going Digital!

Hello Brotha B | Guys, It seems like it has been years since I was able to find my way home, yet in reality it's more and more about me being in a place of peace in that listening has become so rewarding, it's hard to wish to do anything else with life being as short ad it is, so writing on the...
  13. Kt77

Favorite USB cables?

Hi guys, As it has obviously been awhile since I've visited this site, or forum, it seems that many of you've in fact marched onto areas where I to am a firm believer in making wiser investments in ones cabling loom, as all to often one spends a great deal of money on their systems, yet seem to...
  14. Kt77

Favorite USB cables?

Hello Didge, As the first to have tired said Neutral USB ( standard blue ) USB cable on this site, and came away loving it due to the fact that its silver plated copper was much needed at the time, and went onto recommend it to everyone I know, I know that so far Byron and three others here...
  15. Kt77

Going Digital!

Good morning automojo, Once again, while I do hear a kindred spirit in your words of comfort, as well as your ability to read between the lines on others actions, in someways it's all getting rather tiring as I'm to assume most of these cats are simply over 60 if you will, which I've found to...
  16. Kt77

Going Digital!

Thanks for your response, as it's so reassuring for me to see that someone actually " gets it ", as it seems I've tried for several years now to share solid recommendations with others, yet get the overall impression I'd be better served taking to the wind, as I'm to assume most are to set in...
  17. Kt77

Going Digital!

Hey little Brotha, Fut' up blood?. There you're, as I was always that by you having upgraded your phono-stage and rediscovering the joys of vinyl and all, you had simply forgotten to write home, as I believe it's the iDSD DAC which has an original iPurifier built into it, and it was intended...
  18. Kt77

Going Digital!

As it has obviously be awhile since anyone or I've written anything here, I merely wanted to say that I've added the Curiuos Cable USB to the system, and have to say that all the reviews have been spot on, as this has to be one of if not the most organic and open sounding versions I've heard to...
  19. Kt77

Going Digital!

You're more then welcome, as I've stated repeatedly I see you as an extension of myself, and in the gravest sense family........., and though it all, one never turns their back on family. Stay strong, stay up. Peace little Brotha.
  20. Kt77

Going Digital!

In my little Brotha's absence, I felt I'd add this article just in case some of you might've missed it?: http://www.avrev.com/home-theater-accessories/accessories/ifi-micro-iusb-3.0-gemini-usb-cable-reviews.html
  21. Kt77

Going Digital!

Your welcome Tim, Yes, there seems to be a great deal of racial tension going here in the states of late, but not surprisingly I've never seen it fade, and merely try to create a circle of friends around me whom regardless of their skin shadings or true, as I don't tend to fake concern for...
  22. Kt77

Going Digital!

In my mind change is only valid when it's an obvious improvement, as opposed to a lateral one. But I do try to base my findings on logic, and yes........., I dug the way in which Mr. Spock always resorted to common sense as away of life, as in the end, it's rational thinking that should guide us...
  23. Kt77

Going Digital!

Hello Fellas, I merely wanted to give a shout out to Byron and his family, as I know that he just lost his eldest sister a few days ago. So here's wishing him as well as the rest of his family my heartfelt condolences. Know that she's merely spending time talking with the Creator, as a means...
  24. Kt77

Going Digital!

Hello Dave, Thanks for the heads up. As it's always best to hear from someone whom has used said products of interest in advance. Notes taken.
  25. Kt77

Going Digital!

Thanks for the recommendations, and I'll definitely try to hear each in home before pulling the trigger on any purchase at said time, and know that if nothing else!, I do have a decent ear and will certainly judge each accordingly, and in truth.........., I hear wonderful sonics in listening to...
Back
Top Bottom