Search results

1. 6

Tube friendly speakers question

Bozak's sound fantastic with tubes .... 302b, B-313, B-401 with sub, B-301 and B-201 with sub. Frazier Mk 4's, EV Sentry 2 or 2A .... EPI M-201/ EPI M-202 if you have a 4 ohm tap on your amp. Most of my tube amps (home made) are around 20-25 watts which is plenty with the Bozak's, Fraziers or...
  2. 6

Best speaker score under $100

Speakerlab model 4 for $50. These are nearly impossible to find in Ohio.
  3. 6

RTR Model II speakers? Anyone familiar?

Late reply .... yes, they are 4 ohm.
  4. 6

Central Ohio Audio Enthusiasts

I would really like to get together and talk vintage audio and music. I am in Central Ohio 50 miles northeast of Columbus. Modified CD players, tube preamps and push pull 6BQ5, 6L6, 10GK6, 12AV5, 12V6, 14C5 amps, a few DIY speakers but mostly refurbished speakers from 1950 through the early...
  5. 6

DLK 1 1/2 speakers

How does one tell if you have the 8 ohm or the 4 ohm version? The pair I just picked up is older with the green woofer cones, cone tweeter and large circular back plate for the binding posts .... very nice condition.
  6. 6

RTR Model II speakers? Anyone familiar?

I know this thread is long dead. But, I just found a pair of RTR Series 3 F's and I wanted to find out the impedance of these speakers .... 4 or 8 ohms. I would greatly appreciate a reply or email Thanks, Earl
Back
Top Bottom