Search results

1. symfo

Help please. What tubes are these ???

The tubes were sold to Belgium and the buyer tested the tubes. The tubes are old Telefunken computer tubes from 1958. The name is 5965. Thank you all for reply's.
  2. symfo

Goodday. Sorry if i am not very clear. :stupid: A few months ago I bought a Fisher X-100-A amp and these tubes came with this beautiful piece. But they won't fit in this amp. Either if they are 6211 or ECC802S tubes. Thats why I want to sell them and look for some nice ECC83 or EL84 tubes...
  3. symfo

6211 tubes ??? Got me a message that the tubes are Telefunken 6211 tubes. Help me please :scratch2:
  4. symfo

No tube tester for me. But a friend maybe....I will ask him. Do I test them the same as a ECC82 tube then ???
  5. symfo

I found these tubes between some others. You can see that they are Telefunken. When I look on the net I can only find ECC802S who are look the same inside. What do you guys think ??? I have only ECC83 tubes in my amps so that will be not good for me. On the other hand........they look new...
  6. symfo

The Fisher SA-16

Bought these tubes during my vacation for my X-100-A and the SA-16. :nutz: Great isn't it ???
  7. symfo

The Fisher SA-16

I have 8 of these Russian 6n14n-EV tubes new in box. Is it possible to put them in the Fisher ??? Are they any good ???
  8. symfo

The Fisher SA-16

Thank for your interest. What I paid for it ??? Still nothing.......I think I will switch with the Pioneer SM-600 tube receiver I still own. That piece needs to be restored for about 250 dollar. A lot of things wrong with the receiver. And the banana plug adapters are ok. Look out with the...
  9. symfo

The Fisher SA-16

Yes,I am thinking of making a nice housing. Do not know precise what, but it had to be something nicely veneered,maybe birch ply wood.???? Ideas somebody ?????????????
  10. symfo

The Fisher SA-16

Two days ago I have got me a The Fisher SA-16 power amp to play on my Quad ESL57 speakers. I think everybody knows this already but a guy called Sheldon Stokes tells this about it............look here please. And I can tell you, he is right :banana...
  11. symfo

Capacitor advice Fisher X-100-A

Thank you for your fast answer :thmbsp: The amp is full of original Fisher tubes. I will try a Philips Miniwatt ECC83 on that place. :yes: Have a few in the house. Also have a quad of Russian Reflector's 6p14p-K tubes from the 70's and I must say......they are very good. Here a picture of...
  12. symfo

caps Here are the 0.033 400v caps. There 5 ECC83 tubes mounted on top as seen on the last photo in the start of this thread. The right 3 in metal. The left 2 "nude" The tube mounted on these caps is the most left in metal. On the schematic you can see for each channel is only half of the...
  13. symfo

Thank you all for help and ideas. I will keep you posted what I am doing with the amp. I began with ordering some Russian PIO's. Also a friend of mine gave me 2 sets. This week I will change the two 0.033uF 400v caps. They are mounted below the one ECC83 tube. Two for preamp, two for phono...
  14. symfo

What tubes are these one's

Good day everybody Can anybody tell me what kind of tubes these are ???? :scratch2: Looks like a ECC82 or ECC83 to me. From very close you can see the brand is Telefunken and I think never used. No scratches on the pins or anything else.
  15. symfo

Need some advice for recapping the Fisher X-100-A please. The old ones are Ero Fol. I never heard of them. Should I take some Russian PIO's or Auricap? Or other brands ???? Wich one's are the most important ???? The value's are ....... 0.047uF 630v 0.047uF 400v 0.033uF 400v 0.022uF 400v...
  16. symfo

Fisher X-100-A

Thank you. :banana:
  17. symfo

Fisher X-100-A

Capacitor advice for Fisher X-100-A :scratch2:
  18. symfo

Fisher X-100-A

Capacitor advice for Fisher X-100-A SORRY, LOST THIS THREAD> MADE A NEW ONE ABOVE Here are the photo's. The capacitors are the Erofol 's i think.???? Found me the parts description list and the the numbers are. 0.047uF 630v 0.047uF 400v 0.033uF 400v 0.022uF 400v All Mylar types and all 2...
  19. symfo

Fisher X-100-A

Goodday everybody. Yesterday I have got me a very nice Fisher X-100-A. When I look on the internet and forums I read different things. What do you think about it. Played yesterday and today on my ESL 57's and the sound is very nice :thmbsp: But I think I need the right parts list and...
  20. symfo

Hello from the Netherlands

Than you all for the compliments. Post some new pics on my Flickr page.......Maybe you like it to watch ????
  21. symfo

Cap recommendations for Dynaco ST-70 II

Please look at my flickr photo link. Already sold the amp but played beautiful with russian pio's and JJ's http://www.flickr.com/photos/symfo/
  22. symfo

Hello from the Netherlands

Hello everybody. I am Rob and I am from Holland. I am 50 years old and switching from new to "vintage" audio. Please take a look at the next flickr page and you see what my friends and myself are doing these days. Already post in tube amps http://www.flickr.com/photos/symfo/ And here is a photo...
  23. symfo

Pioneer SA-600 What do I have here ...

I hope someone is still here. Got me the same one this week. Already got schematic but need parts list. And the PIONEER badge in the middle is missing. Can anybody help me on these things ???? The rest is in great shape. You can see pictures of the SM-600 and some other stuff of mine here...
Back
Top Bottom