Search results

1. kevinmasters

Help with retail doorway system please.

Okay, for $26 I pulled the trigger. And its stereo. Somebody stop me from making a stereo doorway system!!!:twak:
  2. kevinmasters

Thanks Shelly! I'll look into that. After checking out link: That's exactly like I was thinking. Now for the speaker???
  3. kevinmasters

Thanks for the reply good suggestions! The t amp is right on point. But the speaker, Im leaning recessed since it would be easy. Plus nobody would try t steal it.
  4. kevinmasters

Greetings all. :wave: I've been busy with life and this is the first time I've logged on in some time. And of course, I need something. (like a dog to his vomit) :puke: In any case, I have this retail store. in the dormer above the door I have place the store's system. Up there is maggie...
  5. kevinmasters

That sounds SO GOOD! But I don't think I can swing it this weekend unfortunately. : ( But...

That sounds SO GOOD! But I don't think I can swing it this weekend unfortunately. : ( But yeah, its crazy we haven't hung out yet!
  6. kevinmasters

Wireless streaming recommendations

I'm all up and going with the Router> Extreme> Express> Dac Magic> Audio source of choice. Now I just need to DL an app that will allow me to stream all my audio from my Macbook Pro. I'm running it into a 50 year old tube system so critical listening really isn't applicable but it does sound killer.
  7. kevinmasters

So no go folks. Exteme does not have an audio out even with a DAC. I bought the Express to pair with the Extreme for audio.
  8. kevinmasters

ok here I go. I'm setting it up. I'll report back.
  9. kevinmasters

I have an AirPort Extreme can I use it with a DAC?
  10. kevinmasters

Ha! Of course, 2013 MacBook Pro.
  11. kevinmasters

Hellooooooooo!:wave: I recently decided I needed a way to wirelessly stream audio from my computer to my analog 2 channel systems, so I began to investigate. I looked at the Sonus stuff and the Logitech stuff. But here's the deal: I don't really listen to digital music that much so I don't...
  12. kevinmasters

Denon DP 300F Belt Driven Turntable

http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=609906
  13. kevinmasters

Mid Ohio Audio Get Together/Swap

Guys I'm sorry. I feel really bad. But it was a "perfect storm" of personal stuff plus the logistics I noted, but I didn't want to get into all of that. But if I did, you'd totally understand. I don't see why we can't reschedule for this year. Maybe October? The recent swell of support is...
  14. kevinmasters

Fellow Akers, It is with some hesitation and regret that I must announce the postponement of the 2014 Central Ohio GTG. If all goes well we will not have to change the name to the 2015 Central Ohio GTG! In the end it had to do with the “where” part of the equation. There just wasn’t a...
  15. kevinmasters

Ok folks, time to be a community. Here's the scoop on the where: Originally Marc was going to host at his house but they sustained flood damage. Now, I have three options: 1) My home. I informed my wife that that might need to happen. She protested and then good naturedly surrendered. Her...
  16. kevinmasters

So... I might have planned this for an awkward time of year. I have not had the time to properly plan for this event like I had intended. That said, I still want to do it and have a handful of goodies to wheel and deal with as well. I have two places that we can hold the get together. My...
  17. kevinmasters

A little over three weeks away! Who's planning on coming? The daily iteniary is as follows: :guitar: :rockon: :drunk: :boxing: :puke: :boring:
  18. kevinmasters

Bumpy bump on an upcoming event!
  19. kevinmasters

Mid Ohio Audio GTG/Swap Poll

So. The 2-3 and 30-31 are in the lead with the 2-3 being having the most votes. Out of you guys that voted for the 30-31, how many could do the 2-3 if necessary?
  20. kevinmasters

Bumpy bumpy
  21. kevinmasters

Fhawk618 fails to deliver!

I have talked to frank on the phone and he is very nice, enthusiastic and give the impression of being a real enthusiast. The one time I bought some RTR tapes they were sent out promptly. I'm hoping Frank gets all this straightened out and makes stuff right for his fellow Akers.
  22. kevinmasters

I know lots of folks will throw their hat in the ring eventually and are likely seeing how this plays out. But yeah guys (and gals), give us a shout out on the poll in the Events and Happenings forum and let us know whats up.:yes:
  23. kevinmasters

That's what I'm saying! Factory rep... well la ti da! :banana: I actually have a tshirt guy that I use for my band and business. About 5 bucks per shirt plus set up is around $20.
  24. kevinmasters

awesome!!!!
  25. kevinmasters

Hey folks, sit tight. It looks like we omitted the weekend of Aug 16, which is an option till as I understand it.
Back
Top Bottom