Search results

1. S

G-7500 Volume Knob

He has no more volume knobs, on the hunt again
  2. S

G-7500 Volume Knob

Unfortunately I did not read the eBay item... I got the tuning knob but have confirmed that the G-5500 and G-7500 share the same volume and tuning knob.
  3. S

Sansui G-7500 - Help

Thanks I pulled them off the Internet, can't wait to dig in...
  4. S

Sansui G-7500 - Help

I have order a better soldering iron and an solder vacuum hopefully this week I will start puling the transistors and ordering new ones when I get them all out. I also order a G-5500 knob, I measured my existing tuning knob and it appears to be identical.
  5. S

G-7500 Volume Knob

6. S

G-7500 Volume Knob

I just checked the G-8000 is 2" in diameter and 1.2 inches tall; too big.
  7. S

G-7500 Volume Knob

Will a volume knob from a G-8000 be a direct replacement for a G-7500?
  8. S

Sansui G-7500 - Help

Hi thank you all for the responses, I will look up the dim light-bulb tool. I attached some images and did a quick diode check on the transistors that I had access to (the ones covered by the metal shield) and recorded that all but one passed the diode check. I assume that I also have to check...
  9. S

Sansui G-7500 - Help

Hi All, I'm new the forum and just picked up a Sansui G-7500 it needs a volume know but more importantly it has a blown power fuse. I have read the threads here on this common problem but will need some hand holding. Unfortunately I did replace the fuse 7AMP/250V and turned on the receiver...
Back
Top Bottom