Search results

1. Reel 2 Reel

First AK Fest was 20 years ago, Feb 21, 2004

Yup!...Thats me. Back before I turned grey. I been checkin almost every day ...almost. hehehe. Not quite enough to see ifin anyone is talking bout me behind my back. Took me this long to find this post. (Mar 20 to Apr 15) At least Andy remembers me.
  2. Reel 2 Reel

What's your (current) dream car?

Rite now I daily drive an '03 Accord with the K-24 motor. (Probly one of the best motors ever made My opinion) and I also Have my '65 Thunderbird. But as for my dream car would be a 76-78 Mustang ll Cobra package with the 5.0 V8, manual gearbox, fully loaded, with (non leaking) T-top. I prefer...
  3. Reel 2 Reel

Happy Birthday Reel 2 Reel!

Thank you all for the birfday wishes. I took the day off, which I never used to do, and already started on killing this bottle of the 'DOG' hehehe.
  4. Reel 2 Reel

RIP Terry DeWick

Oh nooo!...not Terry...Catch ya on the other side ole Friend...
  5. Reel 2 Reel

"As the glue dries..." Post up your refoam jobs!

I had pictures of my refoam job on my Mach ones a long time ago here on AK...but they were lost in the great purge ( A server malfunction bout 15 years ago .). The Mach ones are still serving their purpose perfectly today.
  6. Reel 2 Reel

Show Us Your Dinner! (Home Cooking ONLY please!)

Corned Beef & Cabbage in da slow cooker...sorry no picture... nothing left....hehehehehee...
  7. Reel 2 Reel

AK Retiree Club

After 20 years of being an AK member...and enjoying giving my rhetori,c and fancy quips, which I hope you all enjoyed, I finally pulled the plug on soc-sec @62 I lost my bestest friend 4 years ago (aka Mrs Reel). Many of you have met her at the AK Fests back in the early 2000's. Anyway It...
  8. Reel 2 Reel

A Reminder about Ebay and Audiokarma

Keep us updated Grump...I been using these links for a decade or so .(don't remember when they started)... but I want to keep using them to help out AK as much as possible. I and I use them a LOT!... 'Evil-bay'...'rainforrest river' ...and the 'wall paint' mart...lol.
  9. Reel 2 Reel

YUP! still using the link...same numbers.... Now ...i'm wondering if I still have the same Ama link?
  10. Reel 2 Reel

Its time again for the great 'Beauty Contest'!...

Taken 2 years ago ...nothing I want to put up currently..(.Not appropriate...hehehe...mad dog induced hehehehe)
  11. Reel 2 Reel

Tee Shirts!!...get your Tee shirts!!

I still sport, from time to time the old black tee with the 'Audiokarma' logo on it.... Got a white one too. Thats from a long time ago.AK Fest days.
  12. Reel 2 Reel

I Cant Believe I Forgot This.....

WOW!.. I reely didn't 'spect anyone ,from the old days to even see this reply!! good to see ya old friend!!!!
  13. Reel 2 Reel

I Cant Believe I Forgot This.....

OH MY FRIGGIN GOD!!...I can't remember If I wrote this in a MAD DOG induced frenzy or... I reely think someone else came up with it ... GOT TO CLICK ON THE LINK.
  14. Reel 2 Reel

Oldest AK members (as in yrs on AK) that are still active?

Oct 26 of '03...member #1301 I still stop in from time to time to see if things are going good...Hi everybody!!!
  15. Reel 2 Reel

My wife is gone....

I know exactly what you are going through...I lost mrs REEL last january from metastatic(sp) lung cancer that spread to her brain and other places...and they killed her in the hospital and not a damn thing I could about it..The pain will never go away but you will learn to live with it. I...
  16. Reel 2 Reel

Is the E-bay link for AK still valid...I been using that link for years now..but all of sudden ...it's GONE!!...I'm like "wheres my link!!?"...I did find the one grumpy poster back in 2016..but sometimes it takes me there and most times it;s wondering what the hell I'm asking for ..( Cant find...
  17. Reel 2 Reel

Happy Birthday Reel 2 Reel!

Thanks youse guys!...turned 29 ...again this year...heheheee..
  18. Reel 2 Reel

80's or 90's technics amps

I been a Technics fan for years.. Started out in 2000 with a SA-AX6 that I used for years. ..luved it till it started getting stressed out..and having heating issues. Then after shopping for amps on-line I came across this beauty from 96. Technics SA-TX50
  19. Reel 2 Reel

New house...some new equipment..

Thanks for the positive sentiment..always appreciated... Here is a snippet of it in action... Sorry bout all the bass and clipping..but ..my LG aristo fone cant handle it.and turns the display lights pink instead of saphire blue....bugga..
  20. Reel 2 Reel

New house...some new equipment..

After the the destruction of our town by hurricane Harvey last year things are getting back to normal down here. We were in the rite place, at the rite time, to find the perfect house for us to live out our remaining decades with. Of course there had to be some improvments in the stereo system...
  21. Reel 2 Reel

What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

Spinnin' some 'Thierry David - Zen Pause' on the main systen after a great X-mas turnout here at the new hacienda. Reely enjoying my new to me pieces of equipment..The Technics SA-TX50 receiver ...and a 3bx series 1 (no remote yet).
  22. Reel 2 Reel

Help with android mirroring

Already been there...done that ...the issue I'm having is my fone doesnt have mirroring capability in itself ...and I have tried different apps that say they do ...but to no avail...just hoping someone else out there has a redemy for the issue ...even google home doest't help... If that don't...
  23. Reel 2 Reel

Help with android mirroring

Any android gurus out there who might be able to help me out...I'm looking to mirror cast to my shop TV. I have an anycast dongle and everything connects to the wifi ...but...my LG aristo doen NOT have the 'share screen' function...I have tried chromecast and have google home ...but they still...
Back
Top Bottom