Search results

1. Jimekiser

Traveling to S. Dakota

I will be traveling from Grayson, Ky. to Deadwood, S. Dakota from Sept. 3 to Sept. 7.
  2. Jimekiser

QX-9900 Need Service

Does anyone know a place in Ashland, Ky. or Huntington, Wv. that works on vintage receivers. I can travel farther if I need to. I have a Pioneer QX 9900 that right rear sound keeps cutting out, the voltage meter will peg all the way over and stay there,sometimes you can tap the receiver and...
  3. Jimekiser

Post a Picture of your Tape Deck - Decks

got it in my hometown Grayson, Ky. at flea market for $75.00
  4. Jimekiser

so far so good, my only problem I have a lot of 3 3/4 ips tapes but only 2- 7 1/2 ips and no 15 ips, have not tried recording yet, thanks
  5. Jimekiser

My latest find Teac A-3340S Just picked up today.:banana:
  6. Jimekiser

Most underated classic rock lp's

Zephyr-Self Titled/Probe records 1969/CPLP-4510
  7. Jimekiser

Vinyl only spin list

8. Jimekiser

Let's see and hear about your coolest 12" singles:

A couple of mine
  9. Jimekiser

My Reel to Reel Sansui QD-5500:D
  10. Jimekiser

Vinyl only spin list

Rolling Stones-Let it Bleed
  11. Jimekiser

Is Sticky Fingers the best...

My Stones albums as of now. The Rolling Stones-Steel Wheels/Rolling Stones records 1989/OC45333 The Rolling Stones-Their Satanic majesties request/London records 1967/NPS-2 The Rolling Stones-Sticky Fingers/Rolling Stones records 1971/COC59100 The Rolling Stones-Goats Head Soup/Rolling...
  12. Jimekiser

Pioneer Fans: Here's a loaded question

Yes, bought a Pioneer PL-518 from E-BAY and when it was shipped the platter sliced the tone arm right off. was sick:nono:
  13. Jimekiser

Ebay Ad: What is actually being sold?

Just the Yamaha RX-1100U receiver,IMO, it does read complicated.
  14. Jimekiser

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

Eagles-Hotel California
  15. Jimekiser

Best Bikes

My most fun bike was a 72' Kawasaki 350 3 cylinder that Bike would flat out fly.
  16. Jimekiser

My weekend find (Awesome)

The gentleman I got the Stereo equipment from had just bought the house and previous owner left it in basement. The SANSUI QD-5500 must weigh 60 lbs. I got a real workout packing it out of the basement.
  17. Jimekiser

Pioneer RT 707 Score

way to go nice find:thmbsp:
  18. Jimekiser

My weekend find (Awesome)

:banana: I put an ad on craigslist, wanting stereo equipment. this was the reply I got I have: fOR $300: KLH Audio system Sansui Tape deck Contrex/ Pioneer 8 track 2 Realistic equilizers Pioneer reciever Pioneer turn table Phillips Cassett player Lots of 33 LP’s Lots of CD’s Some 8...
  19. Jimekiser

How do you make a whisky sour (and/or what's your favorite bourbon cocktail recipes)?

I enjoy Wild Turkey 101 and Cranberry juice with a bit of lime:thmbsp:
  20. Jimekiser

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

Warren Zevon Live at Tower Theater Apr 22, 1980. Just downloaded from Wolfgangs Vault. sounds great
  21. Jimekiser

#1 song on your birthdate

Theme From 'A Summer Place - Percy Faith
  22. Jimekiser

Today's freak out! Psychedelic rock tunes.

Nektar-Remember the Future/Passport records 1974/PPS98002 Zephyr-Self Titled/Probe records 1969/CPLP-4510
  23. Jimekiser

Pioneer SX-750

Found info I needed in older posts. next question is what is best way to get glass off faceplate. it is glued on, and how would you put new one back on.
  24. Jimekiser

Pioneer SX-750

Need to replace faceplate glass. How hard is it to take face plate off and find glass for it been searching E-Bay for a while now but have not seen one. Thanks in advance Jim:sigh:
  25. Jimekiser

Amended list of 150+ wpc receivers!

Modular Component Systems Does anyone know the Watts on MCS 3245 and MCS 3275. Thanks Jim
Back
Top Bottom