2. I

sony apm-790s

Just saw simply speakers sells them
  3. I

sony apm-790s

Good luck sorry
  4. I

sony apm-790s

Try calling rob Cobb he's a good supplier ask him if just use elmers (reg) and a drop of water to brush it on lil at a time not thick and it won't heart the foam but I hear yours is cloth ? Cut strips of cloth to cover the surround area AR parts are also available they have a glue for cloth...
  5. I

Bozak B-211s / 5.95 for the pair/ Lookey

Just found a pair b211 date code 676 the crossover is marked 199a but they came with the 8 ohm 207a and a 200y 16 ohm tweeter woofer date code 675 says 8 ohm on box could this be normal ? They seam original if I look at the screws closely $20 usd not bad
  6. I

Phase Linear (Andromeda) Phase III speakers -familiar with these?

Need a lot of parts or just the type tweeters ? I'll figure out the crossover if I can find info on them 1 cap fried but sure more is wrong ianhamilton@rocketmail.com
  7. I

Need help with these found a best up fried pair Not into tossing them want to repair then one way or another
  8. I

Need help found a beat up pair but want the challenge of repairing them I'm sure dc ran threw the 1 as the cap is fried I took 1 tweeter of and that's fried sure the rest are I see the drivers are cts but need to know about the tweeters any clue what they are ? Or a replacement ? I'll figure...
  9. I

Phase Linear Andromeda/Phase111

I picked up the speakers without the module but I'd be interested in parts if you still have them need the 8"mid and maybe the forward and rear fireing mids Also modules if you have them the look good besides that going to check them as I get time Ty
  10. I

AR93Q resto/upgrade

Shoot all old ar 93 posts I'm in the prosses of fixing up a pair but have 1 blown mid any ideas or anybody have any ? I like to kinda stay original but may change the tweets as many say it's a great improvement but need the mid to move forward Ty for any hel Ian
  11. I

AR-93 Speakers

Looking for the mid bass for the ar 93 anyone still out there ?
  12. I

Ohm C2 speakers

Where do I find rick Cobb ?
  13. I

EPI's with dual 12's?

Yes very long since last post here i see But I just got a pair of those A2400's Needs foam but thats cool will keep me out of trouble fixing them up .. I have 1 bad 12 and hunan speakers has new upgeaded ones not sure want to spend all that till i get more feedback on if they're worth the fix ...
  14. I

99% list of vintage speaker manucacturing codes

Glad i found this thank you are there any updates on this list ?
  15. I

Anyone Heard of MAGNUM OPUS speaker ? Speaker Builders pls help also

Wow great info here i just got a pair for 5 usd and they need the mids now i know what to look for!! mine have what seems to be a horn and the phillips tweeters i'll try get some pics up they look well made and sound good need to clean the adj pots in rear or replace them
  16. I

Magnum Opus Speakers

Also the ones i have seem to be installed with nails are yours ?
  17. I

Speakers: What do you own?

just whats here now is Ohm I Genesis 210's...
  18. I

Magnum Opus Speakers

I am also looking for info on Magnum opus i have a pair from a garage sale for 10 bucks sound pretty good but i see it does not have the original Mid can't even see if anyone on E0 bay has these good luck with yours
  19. I

Ohm F speakers with sagging cone.

Call John at Ohm he is very helpful,, I had a pair that the Subwoofer on my Ohm I was sagging he just said turn it 180 degrees works great now They are still open in Brooklyn NY E-mail or cal he'll answer http://www.ohmspeakers.com/store_welcome.cfm and all parts and upgrades are also avalible...
  20. I

Magnum Opus lab 33's Any info?

These look like very well built Speakers, Heavy and when the backs off the wires are very nice straight and all is organiszed Very well. :scratch2: any info will help alot TY Ian
  21. I

Goodwill/SA/Thrift Store Discussions & Finds

Man to many to list, I guess the best is a (free) pair of Bozak B4000 moderns, Very heavt 165 lbs each Then a (free pair Genesis Physics 210's just needed re-foam, then as far as cash payouts ---- Kef uniQ10 = 20. Thrift Bose complete 300 series reciever. turntable and speakers. 50 GS. Advent 3...
  22. I

Picked up some Genesis Model III's (+?) today

I got a pair 210's for free at a garage sale.. re-foamed the 2 woofeers 1 is a passive and these thing Rock!!! i had a ban tweeter and found a set or the masonite ones on E-bay work well only changed the 1 may send the other to human to have fixed just to keep Original but am so glad i got these,,
  23. I

GW Score? Magnum Opus Speakers

The speakers seem well built and are nailed and siliconed in also the care they took in placing every wire in the crossover section is cool I hope mine work
  24. I

GW Score? Magnum Opus Speakers

Also looking for info on Magnum Opus I just found a pair of Lab 33's
  25. I

Picked up some Genesis Model III's (+?) today

Green foam ? Go to Genesis Physics on Face book a guy there used shoe leather die looks great
Back
Top Bottom