Search results

1. Wes_in_VA

Amazon Prime and long shipping times.

Same issue here. Average is about a week. Their customer service folks just don't seem to get it.
  2. Wes_in_VA

Good-bye AK

Is this regarding the thread about the JBLs?
  3. Wes_in_VA

My easiest New Years Resolution ever.

Of course it did.
  4. Wes_in_VA

Are there any safe fire pits for a wood deck?

We have a Breeo fire pit that we use exclusively on our deck and it’s great. We have it sitting on a large cement paver and I’ve never been concerned about it being an issue.
  5. Wes_in_VA

Minimum Wage

Are you maybe referencing a living wage as opposed to minimum wage? Living wage for a family go four (as an average across the US) is around $68k.
  6. Wes_in_VA

Minimum Wage

The poverty level for a family of four is around $21000. I’m not expressing any opinion, just stating the info
  7. Wes_in_VA

1099K to IRS if you have more than $600 sales in PayPal and eBay next year

Good god. Put away the damn tin foil hat.
  8. Wes_in_VA

AK is 19 years old, so we're having a raffle.

February 20, 2012!
  9. Wes_in_VA

Caution Windows 10 update and printers...

I’m used to it: about every other update trashes my network printers at work.
  10. Wes_in_VA

Report Problems with Ads Here!

It’s happening to me again. Started yesterday. I can barely use the site. It’s seems the worst when trying to access Back Alley Pub????
  11. Wes_in_VA

In the you can't make this up department...

Freedom of speech is about the government not infringing on your right to say stupid shit. It doesn’t mean other people aren’t gonna call you out.
  12. Wes_in_VA

Optonica Rp-3636 MK Turntable

https://www.google.com/search?q=Optonica+Rp-3636&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari
  13. Wes_in_VA

I'm done chasing the illusion

I’m done with the hunt but I’m still here, listening to music and enjoying the shit out of having a nice stereo to do it on. It’s been a few years since I really felt the need to chase upgrades and I’m much happier.
  14. Wes_in_VA

Need a new project? Able to show up in Bristol, CT on 11/7?

I would totally buy that York for the right price. Just because.
  15. Wes_in_VA

Other hobbies?

At this moment in time you may be the only person in the word that can make that statement.
  16. Wes_in_VA

Pioneer SX receivers

If you do a search here for just about any model of that series you’ll find lots of info and comments.
  17. Wes_in_VA

Price check on JVC QL5 with Jelco arm

I believe that’s a Sumiko Mmt tonearm. Nice looking table, I’d be interested in knowing about that plinth. It’s some sort of custom but knowing how it was constructed and of what would make a difference in the value.
  18. Wes_in_VA

Estate sale...

You can post all the info you like in the Dollars and Sense section.
  19. Wes_in_VA

More of what were they thinking

The real question is how much are they asking for those beauties??
  20. Wes_in_VA

Laptop PC Recommendation?

I’ll never buy another Dell. The last laptop I bought had a keyboard issue within days. They fixed it four times within a few months and when it went out the last time they told me it was no longer under warranty for the SAME DAMN PROBLEM they had fixed several times. To hell with Dell.
  21. Wes_in_VA

How do I get the loudest sound out of my Bose/SONY AV system?

@Joe60091 , where are you located? We might be able to look at your local craigslist and make some recommendations.
  22. Wes_in_VA

How do I get the loudest sound out of my Bose/SONY AV system?

That’s harsh. New guys shows up to get some advice and that’s what he gets? Not cool. I get what you’re saying but there are way better ways of communicating it.
  23. Wes_in_VA

Advice blowing money

Huh???
Back
Top Bottom