Search results

1. A

mac 4300v receiver/mcd 7008 cd player

thanks guys it will be here in a couple more weeks cause i am working to much to make the trip down to get them. so yea and ahhhhhhhhhhh.
  2. A

Hubba hubba!

more pics of it on audiogon
  3. A

My top three receivers for sonics

im hoping my new to me mac4300v is excellent cause it is costing me a bundle. should be here in 2 weeks
  4. A

B&w 801 series 80 or kef 105.4 both $700

i love those early 801's. i used to go in sound advice in orlando and listen to them driven by krell ksa 100wpc. several times...
  5. A

Good Jazz Albums

kenny burrel, chet baker jimmy smith, harry james( well i had to)
  6. A

tweeters for soundwave grand sililoquy

can i replace these i dont see any info on them
  7. A

its a 7008 from 93 or so. and the grand sililoqueys are soundwave fidelity, not sound dynamics. thanks though. im thinking of using a v-dac 2 with the cd player
  8. A

ads l1290/2 also have mission 765's and sound dynamics grand sililouoy that need tweeters
  9. A

anyone have experiance with these? i have read they have a great tuner, and i have not read anything about the phono section... anyways, i have them coming in a couple weeks. hooray:banana::smoke:
  10. A

100-130 wpc receivers, Akai-Yamaha

MAC 4300V and does anyone know about these 100wpc receiver 1988-92
  11. A

Modern Day NAD 3020?

how is harmon cardon like the early prologic receivers avr20 or something. the early prologic stuff is cheap, i just dont know about the quality of sound. and most still had phono stage. aint gonna be rega like im sure and kinda big, but you said cheap...
Back
Top Bottom