Search results

1. Laemmle

Vista

My new Dell came with works (last year).......totally USELESS!!!! My buddy sent me a sealed Word that his business purchased but never used....downloaded the program and sent the original back to him........now I can communicate with the world..........works?.........what were they thinking??????
  2. Laemmle

Limited production models announced

Small enough to fit into a 1970 Challenger 440/6 pack:D........maybe mounted adjacent to the slap stick:scratch2:
  3. Laemmle

My Mac Amps Finally Arrived

Why hide them?
  4. Laemmle

My Mac Amps Finally Arrived

Why cover the serial numbers?
  5. Laemmle

Wishing All A Happy & Prosperous 2009!

CNOTE, Are you aware of what 'payis' are?
  6. Laemmle

My visit to Ivan's

Dan, That's way more information than we need!:D
  7. Laemmle

My visit to Ivan's

Aw 'common Pete........we know you want it, MCD500 calling!
  8. Laemmle

My visit to Ivan's

Not before we break bread in Brighten Beach:yes:
  9. Laemmle

Investment in software..

Stupidly I tossed them!:tears:
  10. Laemmle

Wishing All A Happy & Prosperous 2009!

With or without 'payis':scratch2:
  11. Laemmle

Mc501 Vs. Mc1.2kw.....?

So Dan, The big question is.........when are you moving up the food chain to the MC1.1kws?.......'come-on you know you really want to!:D
  12. Laemmle

SX-828 light problem

The switch is a joke....why?.........because the dim segment is way too dim...bi-passing to full bright is the way to go....IMHO
  13. Laemmle

McIntosh New Year Resolutions

Dan I feel your PAIN!!!:sigh:
  14. Laemmle

Hmm, Have some great shoulder guys here....but another expert said if possible to live with it....why?...........he believed that a 50% tear can be managed with exercise...no 100% guarantee after operation that shoulder will be the same before the damage occurred.............should have sued...
  15. Laemmle

Investment in software..

Within the walls of my upper west side one room apartment dwells: 1000 Lps 300 plus open reels (have not done a physical count in years) 200 cassettes 400 cds 200 Betamax tapes (used for audio recording purposes) don't laugh!! 100 plus SVHS tapes (used for audio recording)
  16. Laemmle

Investment in software..

Plus1!!!
  17. Laemmle

MasterLu Avatar Poll

Especially leggy chicks that troll the tenderloin district of the city by the bay:D
  18. Laemmle

MasterLu Avatar Poll

Plus 1!
  19. Laemmle

Hello, my name is Stephen and I have a Mc problem

Ok Ok, I'll run up to Zabars for the white fish, and what the heck.....might as well purchase 5 pounds of baked salmon.........will have it all packed in dry ice and shipped ........overnight in time for the festivities:thmbsp::D
  20. Laemmle

Ivan, Learned this the hard way.............a 50% tear in my right shoulder rotator-cuff.......have been living with the pain.....too chicken to go under the scalpel:thumbsdn::tears:
  21. Laemmle

At Ivan and Donna's crib............bagels&lox for the first 150 guests.......come hungry!:D
  22. Laemmle

At Ivan and Donna's...............bagels&lox for the first 150 guests...come early and come hungry.........but come!:D
  23. Laemmle

LPs that sound like CDs. (THIS IS NOT A JOKE).

About two years ago my cousin gave me a number of rare cds..........seems someone initiated a project wherein a mint set of MF Beatles Lps were run through a de-clicking program and transferred to cd. Wow! Someone put a ton of love into that project. :thmbsp:
  24. Laemmle

LPs that sound like CDs. (THIS IS NOT A JOKE).

Back in the day, RCA claimed their pre-records were good for apx. 75 years...they could make this claim because they backed it up with years of age testing. I can attest that all my mono open-reel RCAs from the early 50's sound as if they were produced yesterday.:thmbsp:
Back
Top Bottom