Search results

1. SHADOWFOX

Who's listening with headphones tonight? To what?

For All We Know by Chie Ayado on RDIO Premium > iPhone 4 > Fiio E17 > Sony MDR1R
  2. SHADOWFOX

Listening to Antonio Forcione: Tears of Joy Rdio Premium > Ipod > Wadia 171i > Cambridge Audio DAC > Cambridge Audio Azur 650 Amp > Sony MDR-1R headphones Enjoying my Aberlour A'Bunadh at the same time.
  3. SHADOWFOX

Listening to The Goat Rodeo Sessions by Yo-Yo Ma, Stuart Duncan, Edgar Meyer and Chris Thile On Sony MDR-1R headphones Ipod > Wadia 171i > Cambridge Audio DAC > Cambridge Audio Azur 650 Amp Enjoying Costco's Kirkland Signature 20 year Single Malt scotch whisky at the same time
  4. SHADOWFOX

So what are ya listening to tonight?

The Goat Rodeo Sessions by Yo-Yo Ma, Stuart Duncan, Edgar Meyer and Chris Thile
  5. SHADOWFOX

Sony X-10 Headphones

Great unboxing and review video, Mike! Greatly appreciated! Lucky to get that headphone for the family store price. kfalls, if you could hook up one more. I'm a neighbor NW Suburbs, it would be awesome! Thanks, Chris
  6. SHADOWFOX

NEW! Sony MDR-1R in silver unboxing video, impressions

Thanks for the unboxing video! Going to redeem my Sony Rewards points to get the MDR-1R.
  7. SHADOWFOX

ATH-M50 + Paint =

Love it! That looks awesome.
  8. SHADOWFOX

Audio-Technica ATH-M50 headphone review by Dale

Sorry for the delay in responding as I was out of town on vacation with the family. Just got the standard model coiled. Brought them with me on vacation and still glad I bought it.
  9. SHADOWFOX

So what are ya listening to tonight?

Friday Night in San Francisco
  10. SHADOWFOX

Audio-Technica ATH-M50 headphone review by Dale

Thanks for your review I went ahead and used my Amazon gift certificate and got this headphone. I currently have it paired with the FiiO e17 portable amp and listened to some tracks from Kaare Norge, Al De Meola and Antonio Forcione and loving it and really glad I pulled the trigger on this...
  11. SHADOWFOX

FiiO E17 DAC and headphone amp review by Dale

Thanks for the review, Dale! I've subscribed to your channel. Just got my E17 and am very happy with it. It pairs nicely with my Shure E3C earphones and Bose Mie2i earbuds. Have not tried it with my Grado SR125i but I will sometime this week. My only really really small complain is that I...
  12. SHADOWFOX

Who's listening online? And with what?

Streaming Shelby Lynn's Just A Little Lovin' album on Rdio with my iPhone to CMOY to Grado cans and sipping some Chivas 18 year. :music:
  13. SHADOWFOX

Who's listening online? And with what?

Streaming Keb Mo on Rdio on my iPod
  14. SHADOWFOX

Paradigm Titan V6

Does anybody own a set of the Paradigm Titan V6 monitors? Trying to put together my listening area and would really appreciate any recommendations. Thanks in advance! Chris
  15. SHADOWFOX

Hello from Chi Town

Hello! I am not any sort of expert in audio equipment, but I do love listening to great music and have re-discovered my love for Vinyl. I am in the process of setting up my listening area in the basement because wife said setting it up in the main floor would be too close to my daughters...
  16. SHADOWFOX

Paradigm Titan V6

Just stopped by a local mom and pop stereo store. Was talking to the owner and was listening to some Miles Davis with the Paradigm Titan V6 monitors and was commenting on how great it sounded. He said that he has some new ones still in the box for $450.00. Is this a good deal? I also have to...
  17. SHADOWFOX

TransAudio 1600

Hi Folks, this is my first post here but been lurking for a while. A neighbor gave this (TransAudio 1800) to me for free and she said that it was her dads but she can't find the user manual. The belt was shredded and does not look like the motor is spinning. Does anybody have a user manual or...
Back
Top Bottom