Search results

1. Rickibalboa

Led zep live video recording

Anybody knows where the original recording is actually store and in witch format?
  2. Rickibalboa

Best audio interface for imac

Hello everyone! I just bought a 2019 27 imac and i want to plug my vintage stuff in it for recording, playing and do some testing. What is the best bang for the buck audio interface ? I only need rca plug for input and output… thanks
  3. Rickibalboa

Weird problem on my A-3340S

Greetings, My (new to me) A-3340S have a weird problem. The recording on track 1-3 (front) is in mono only. I Deoxit all switch and pots and the problem is still there. here are the facts: -the line input 1-3 are mixed when i record -the mic input 1-3 are mixed when i record -at...
  4. Rickibalboa

Custom output transistors?

Moon audio said in their publication "New MOON output transistors, specifically designed for use in their amplifiers, provide tighter and more visceral bass performance" http://www.simaudio.com/edu_amplification.htm#mbipolars These output transistors are really made specifically for Moon...
  5. Rickibalboa

Cool picture!

That shows how was done the tape loop used in the beginning of "Money" in Dark Side of the moon. The man seem to use four track? (5-6-7-8) Link
  6. Rickibalboa

Question about autotransfo on 2205

Someone know what is the wire gauge of the 1 ohm winding? The gauge of wire is the same for all taps? I just come to calculate the current at 200W in 1 ohm: 14 amp... it's crazy! Maybe, in bridge mode, i can weld light gauge metal with it! LOL
  7. Rickibalboa

Patent 3,431,884?

What is the patent no.3,431,884 on these Marantz nameplates?
  8. Rickibalboa

marantz winamp skin

i try to find a marantz skin for winamp... who can help me? Richard ------------------------- 3250b 170dc 250m 2100 2265b 2238b
Back
Top Bottom