Search results

1. A

What's your latest audio purchase?

Very happy to have acquired a Marantz 1120 amp. Heavy lil bugger! Would anybody know a good source for one of the silver caps that is used on the tape monitor button? The switch is in good shape, just the metal push button is missing. Thanks & be well, Dave earthworks2@gmail.com...
  2. A

Namco speakers, made in Japan: Predecessor to Panasonic?

Hey, I just acquired a beautiful pair of early 70's Namco NSW-350 speakers. Can't find a blooming thing about them on the web. Lattice front, nice walnut veneer. Anybody know anything about these puppies? I am envious of that AR TT gkimeng! Such a piece of art! Thanks, Dave earthworks2@gmail.com...
  3. A

creative suggestions wanted

Hello to all, I have two old Sony ST-5600 tuners, both are working well. The problem is on the glass lense that the station frequencies are on, one of the tuners has damaged numbers and type on the inside. The other one is near mint. I could of course just keep the damaged one as a...
  4. A

Technics cassette problemo

Hello, I have a Technics T16 dual cassette deck that is giving me fits. So, before I throw it through the window, thought I'd give you folks a crack at it. Here is the story: "A" Deck, plays fine. Fast forward works well but when FF to the end the deck doesn't switch off. If I let it play...
  5. A

Ar 3

Hello, We were recently given a set of AR 3 speakers. I believe they are from the sixties. They sound great, no buzz or distortion. Nice crisp highs & powerful base. Normally I remove the grills to inspect the surrounds, as we all do. However, with these puppies it does not look like that...
  6. A

Sony ts-5600 tuner,a keeper or dont bother

still have it? Hey, Any chance you still have tha sony st 5600? I sure could use it for parts!!! Long shot but you never know. If so send an email I beseech you! Dave earthworks2@gmail.com
  7. A

still looking for a dustcover

Hey, Yes I'm still looking for a dustcover for our PS X-30. A guy on another forum said that he bought a dustcover from a PS X-30 that fit his X-7, figures huh? Story of my life. Anyway he said that many covers from this series are interchangeable. So, maybe one of you folks has a cover from...
  8. A

Sherwood S-7100A Schematic

Sherwood 7100a won't power up Hello, We purchased a 7100a that was supposed to be in working order. Right. I'm not surprised it has issues as it was at such a low price. Anyway, there is power interally as far as the feed line goes. Nothing coming out of the power/volume switch. Maybe one...
  9. A

Picked up a Pioneer SX-450 with the dreaded power switch issue...

That switch! Hello Andrew & Audio Jones, I have an SX-450 with that switch problem. I hate to say it but it's true misery loves company. I'm actually not the only one with this weird problem! Flickers on power up, then works fine. I tried first to open the grey box about a 1/4" and spray...
Back
Top Bottom