Search results

1. M

Can Someone Recommend A Universal Remote For My Schiit Saga?

Did you ever find a fix for this? I was thinking about getting a harmony remote to use with a Freya.
  2. M

Fisher 400 newbie

Hi All - long time reader of the forums :rockon:. I've typically been into vintage solid state; Marantz, Sansui ..etc, but I have a chance to get a "serviced" Fisher 400. I've had tube amps before, but nothing vintage so I'm a little weary. I'm wondering what I should look for, and what the...
  3. M

Interest Poll: A Real Wood Cover To Replace Vinyl Skin - Y/N

I would be interested in this for my 990 (9090). How much would you charge?
  4. M

990db protection mode question

BUMP - any ideas on what this could be? DC offset and bias have been adjusted properly according to the tech. I timed the startup after being off for 24 hours and it took almost 2 solid minutes to come out (1 minute ~40 seconds). It always ends up coming out and sounds ok, but something must...
  5. M

Hey, I was reading a post of yours a while ago about finding a good repair shop near...

Hey, I was reading a post of yours a while ago about finding a good repair shop near Milwaukee, did you ever find one? I recently had something in at Sounds Classic, and also wasn't too impressed and the pricing seemed pretty high. The receiver still needs some work too. Let me know if you...
  6. M

990db protection mode question

My 990db was recently restored, re-capped, cleaned ect. and it sounds sweet:banana:! One thing I've noticed though is that if it's been off for a good amount of time, it takes a good minute to come out of protection. If it's been on for a bit though, and is switched off/on it comes out...
  7. M

2252 Lamps always on

Hello AK - long long time follower, first time poster. I have a Marantz 2252 that I've had for a while - it's always worked perfectly. At one time this happened, but stopped soon after - now it's happening again :). All the lights seem to stay on even when the unit is powered off - I'm...
Back
Top Bottom