Search results

1. Karl vd Berg

Denon POA 6600 Thread

That OPA1602 is a NICE opamp!
  2. Karl vd Berg

Denon POA 6600 Thread

Nice! Enjoy the vacation. :beerchug: You may want to include a few other low-noise modern ones, for future projects. The OPA2189 works at max. ±40V (±36V safe area) if you need a GOOD opamp for that high voltage. The OPA1678 is designed for headphones and also operates at ±40V (±36V safe area)...
  3. Karl vd Berg

Denon POA 6600 Thread

Yes. Other than the Zeners, the 47uF supply caps in the 737 needed to be increased to 100uF to provide an adequate power reserve for the other Opamps. Okay, now I'll follow your thread. :thumbsup:
  4. Karl vd Berg

Denon POA 6600 Thread

Yes. My main goal with the PMA-737 was/is to see if a more precise (and suitable) opamp as DC servo could reduce even further the DC offset. The "rough" M5218P keeps it around 5mV, not bad. But I thought a newer modern opamp, being in the signal path, with lower noise, Fet/Cmos input, and low...
  5. Karl vd Berg

Denon POA 6600 Thread

Hi James, I now saw your POA-6600 thread. I'm curious to know how the OPA1642 performed in your monoblock amp. I have a Denon PMA-737 integrated which uses the M5218 as DC Servo, too. After putting in an IC socket and trying a bunch of different opamps, I found that the "old" FET input TL072...
  6. Karl vd Berg

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Folks, has Beau Geste not posted lately? (2021)
  7. Karl vd Berg

(1990) What a masterpiece. :bowdown:
  8. Karl vd Berg

(1989/90)
  9. Karl vd Berg

(2022) Solo effort (finally!)
  10. Karl vd Berg

Girls on LP cover - REDUX

11. Karl vd Berg

Jumping to (1999) - in London UK - kind of goodbye to the 20th Century.
Back
Top Bottom