Search results

1. S

Advice Wanted: Epos Epic 2 or Monitor Audio Silver RX2

Hi Folks, Thanks to this year's tax refund check, I'm in the market for new bookshelf speakers. (bookshelf instead of floorstanding because of my mobile lifestyle) I've narrowed my list to two top contenders, the Epos Epic 2 and the Monitor Audio Silver RX2. I'd appreciate comments from...
  2. S

Music Hall cd 15.2

I realize this thread is getting old, but want to speak up for the Music Hall CD player. I've had mine since last September. It plays for hours each day with absolutely no faults. Sounds great too.
  3. S

SilverFace receiver/ amp reccomendation??

I recently got the Kenwood KA-3500 amp and think it sounds beautiful. Very good detail and more than adequate volume for my living room. The build quality and aesthetics are also very fine. I can't vouch for your other choices but imagine they would also be good.
  4. S

Low Watt Amps

If a vintage low powered receiver is your goal, consider the Advent 300 from the late 70s. 15 watts per channel, distinctive looks, and a great tuner. Bought one new in 1977, wish I still had it now.
  5. S

My First Integrated Venture......

I can't vouch for the Kenwood integrated amp you have, but right now I'm listening to Bach's "The Well-Tempered Clavier" on my Kenwood KA-3500 integrated amp. It sounds superb. I'm confident you'll be happy with your new purchase.
Back
Top Bottom