Search results

1. medosmas

JBL 4638th and 2426H tweeter hook up

I need help in connecting these together, the 4638th are 4ohm, and the 2426h is 8ohm, also i have the 3115 crossovers, i want to find out the correct way instead of shorting my amp or the speakers. or it doesn't matter?
  2. medosmas

I just did, lol i thought i posted in the right forum. Sorry!
  3. medosmas

I need help in connecting these together, the 4638th are 4ohm, and the 2426h is 8ohm, also i have the 3115 crossovers, i want to find out the correct way instead of shorting my amp or the speakers. or it doesn't matter?:scratch2:
  4. medosmas

HH Scott 299C

I love the Scotts, my first was a 222B and i was like wow! although a already had a fisher 500C but havent took it for a listen really, it was service, but never got to hook it up. then the 233 is what i listen to every morning. now the 299 is definitely like a lot. Thanks for all the info on...
  5. medosmas

HH Scott 299C

So is it 299A first then just 299? thanks in advance.
  6. medosmas

HH Scott 299C

what version Scott 299 amp mine is? Can anybody tell me what version Scott 299 amp mine is? It reads type 299 stereo amplifier. But the tube confuguration looks like 299C. http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o565/jeansjeansjeans1/008.jpg
  7. medosmas

Highest-end gear you've found at a thrift

Found a pair of tannoy reds at thrift for $200.00, sold them for $3,900.00. And then the audio addiction started.
  8. medosmas

Can aTurntable be connected to 2 receivers?

Well, i have many turntables, but not enough space according to my wife. the yamaha has a ports fill tape deck, cd eq, turntable, ipod connection, and reel to reel somewhere's.the scott is the first tube amp i want to actually set up, but seems i make have to do another set up in the other...
  9. medosmas

when you say feed it to the yamaha, which it is already then what? connect what to what? Sorry for being a complete ignorant on this.
  10. medosmas

Ok, even with one of those source selector switches?
  11. medosmas

I have a question on connecting 2 receivers to one turntable but my concern is will it create hum noise, one is a scott 222b and the other a solid state Yamaha. Or just leave it to one receiver, and don't mess with.
  12. medosmas

Perfect amp for Sansui LM330

Sansui find LM-330 QRX-7001 Just came across 4 of these along with th qrx-7001 in the box. Second set I come across in the boxes same guy same brand. Although the first one is a bigger receiver. Still not tryed to hook them up to listen to them. One day though.
  13. medosmas

Sherwood S-5500 tube amp. Just came across this amp, opened it up and turned it on, the front...

Sherwood S-5500 tube amp. Just came across this amp, opened it up and turned it on, the front silver canister started to smoke, felt warm also. are these parts readily available if this canister is bad? what do i look for as far as identifying the part? some of the writing i can't see maybe if...
  14. medosmas

HH Scott 222B in the house!

Cleaned up some more and the power transformer does not get hot, well it does but only due to the heat from the tube close by. It's been on for 20 minutes.
  15. medosmas

Never mind i found the per piece section, thanks.
  16. medosmas

I see the coupling caps link, but i don't need 720 pcs. LoL.:nono:, I'll keep looking. Thank though. I'll look at the multi cap too.
  17. medosmas

I did look at the first or beginning thread, the two sites did not show results when typed the brand ne in search window.
  18. medosmas

what about these yellow caps? locally available.
  19. medosmas

what you guys think on the cde caps from china? i'm afraid to buy anything from china as they maybe fakes, Possible? could not find locally.
  20. medosmas

The find is straight from the barn, that is what i was told from seller on the bay site. So i had to disinfect (Mouse droppings), Horrible packing job, and was not surprised it was bent on one corner. All original have not replaced any caps, what brand caps are good for this amp. i love the...
  21. medosmas

One Hot Scott 222B amp How hot should the power transformer get? and also the big Silver can? everything else works great just the heat i'm concerned about. any thoughts as to why?:scratch2:
  22. medosmas

Knight 40 watt amplifier help

I'm trying to get readings from the schematics, but the volt meter is probably not working, because i get totally different readings. ex: chassis to fuse i get 20 volts the volt meter is set to VAC @200(craftsman 821141) i guess it's a good time to ask recommendations for a good volt meter, been...
  23. medosmas

I was in bed and wondered could a problem be in one of those ugly solder joints, I mean I can do better than that, and I'm just starting out.
  24. medosmas

Ok, I was trying to read the schematics bear with me, novice here! But I was playing the knobs first, deoxit and such, and notice that when I open the bass all the way it becomes distorted. It wants it in the middle the treble works as it should. So I'm calling it a knight,lol.
  25. medosmas

Can't seem to be be able to download the schematics, do i need to resister to buy it? only login option.
Back
Top Bottom