Search results

1. Resident

My Wife had a TT cake made for my 60th B-Day!

wow I know I am late to this discussion, but that is one fantastic cake. You have a great wife and I hope you had a happy 60th.
  2. Resident

NHT SA-2 subwoofer amplifier

Thanks for the replies. This really helps me to make my decision. I do agree with bigx that the controls on the back are a bit of a pain, but I can live with it.
  3. Resident

NHT SA-2 subwoofer amplifier

Im building my own subwoofer, using an ACI 12 inch sub, and for now as money restricts a 2.0 cu. ft box. Rather then a plate amplifier, Im looking to get a stand alone sub amp. Found these have a pretty good review for what they do and how the perform. That being the NHT sub amp. Question...
  4. Resident

Radio Garden

As I said before a fun little site. Still listen to this site. Just cant seem to turn away heh.
  5. Resident

2017 Mid Atlantic AK FALL Gathering October 15th - 12 noon till 5-6 pm !!!

I will be attending as that day works perfectly for me :D
  6. Resident

Radio Garden

Your welcome, I do agree, its quite interesting listening to what others are around the globe. Have fun with it :D
  7. Resident

Radio Garden

I dont know if anyone has ever heard of this but it is basically all radio stations across with world that are online. It can be quite addictive and it is fun to play with considering all the different types of music there is to listen to. http://radio.garden/ Give it a try its fun.
  8. Resident

RIP George Michael

Dead at 53, what a loss to the music community. So many losses of great artists and singers in this year of 2016. Yet another added to the list that certainly died way to young. https://www.theguardian.com/music/2016/dec/25/george-michael-pop-superstar-dies-at-53
  9. Resident

Its here, Belles I

I used to have a Belles amp. If you arent happy with that amp Ill buy it off of you. They are not only built like a tank, they have plenty of reserve power on tap. You will be very happy indeed. Great buy!
  10. Resident

ADS L990

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/ele/5763315525.html Dont know what these are going for currently, though these come with og boxes and are in excellent conditon.
  11. Resident

10 by 20 room setup

That wasn't a joke it was a mistake. I had a 10 x11 room in about half the one side it extended to12 ft. I now get what your saying as I have it on the short wall. I was wanting the room that I had there. I am guessing in a room this size it isn't really to good of a position for good sound.
  12. Resident

10 by 20 room setup

What I have stereo wise is in my signature.
  13. Resident

Looking at a pair of Spica TC50

I know what these go for generally but haven't seen a pair in a long while. What is the normal going rate for a pair of these speakers? Thanks
  14. Resident

10 by 20 room setup

Yeah I know that sliding glass door doesn't help things much at all. I did move the speakers out more and it has helped. Treatments are something I know I Will need but which to buy? There are so many variations to choose from. There will also be a love seat in the room as well. I really...
  15. Resident

10 by 20 room setup

This is what I have. Please excuse the mess as I'm still setting up and cleaning.
  16. Resident

10 by 20 room setup

I had it set up that way in my older room though that one was a 10 x 10 room.
  17. Resident

10 by 20 room setup

I have a 10 by 20 room using a 2.1 bookshelf subwoofer system. The room is 20 foot long 10 foot wide and what I was wondering is should I set up at the long end or should I set up on the short side. Currently I am set up on the long side of the room and this system usually fills the room with...
  18. Resident

Let's take a close look at that record.

First link, the record being played somewhat. http://www.eminor.tv/watch-just-how-a-record-is-played-in-this-super-magnified-video/ This link is how he did it, and he also shows some cds and dvds. Pretty neat if you ask me.
  19. Resident

Let's take a close look at that record.

Looking at those pictures it makes you wonder how the needle even travels those grooves. Great pics.
  20. Resident

Building an equipment stand

I like that it looks really nice.
  21. Resident

Audio-Technica AT33Sa

The 33EV is supposed to be a very nice cart. I am one that loves AT carts. I have the 440MLA, 14SA, and the 33PTG/II. I love them all for different reasons. I would suspect from what I have read over at vinylengine, that it is a good cart to own.
  22. Resident

New Rollout for SL-1200

From what little is out there it WILL be much better then the venerable sl1200. Is it or would it be worth 4k, I would think not. To compare lets look though some are not new, what 4,000 can get you...
  23. Resident

Large lot of LPs on auction site?

That was a great find for the price. Might have to do some work but hey, definitely made your money back just in the Floyd albums.
  24. Resident

Rega P2 upgrades that won't break the bank??

One thing I found about Rega tables that I didnt care for was the need to upgrade it right out of the box to have a decent table. This is only my opinion but I think that their plastic subplatters and mdf platters are crap. Bearing upgrade would also be something that you would have to put on...
  25. Resident

AT 440MLB Cartridge

I have a few AT carts and I cant say that I dont love them all as they all give me a great amount of enjoyment. The AT440MLA is on my Mission TT. That table and cart combo are just magical and sing together. Before my new MC cart, I had an AT14SA on my Sony and it was a great combo. Now...
Back
Top Bottom