Search results

1. Love-Vinyl

Oh How SWEET It Is!

I know this would normally go in feedback but I wanted to comment about a couple of things to do with cartridges as well. I want to first give a special THANK YOU and special kudos to MarcMorin for rescuing my Grado GF1! Oh my how sweetly it sings! I pulled a major boneheaded move by trying...
  2. Love-Vinyl

How to clean a tuner (analog)

Just wanted to say THANKS! for the great sticky about cleaning tuners Dr. Audio! I got some more of the CRC QD Contact Cleaner No residue Plastic Safe and finished doing the cleaning on my Pioneer TX-9800. Left it to dry for a day or two and when I hooked it back up it locks on, stays locked and...
  3. Love-Vinyl

New from Norway

Welcome to AK!
  4. Love-Vinyl

New and Not New

Welcome to AK!
  5. Love-Vinyl

hello. im new..

Welcome to AK!
  6. Love-Vinyl

Greetings from Western MA.

Welcome to AK!
  7. Love-Vinyl

Hello from KC!

Welcome to AK Mikey!
  8. Love-Vinyl

My 17 Yr Old Niece Has Become Quite The Artist

When she draws one for you have her sign it. She's got major talent and an awesome eye to do such a great job! WOW!
  9. Love-Vinyl

Greetings from Oregon

Welcome to AK!
  10. Love-Vinyl

Hello!

Welcome to AK!
  11. Love-Vinyl

New to vintage audio

Welcome to AK Geoff! Nice start you've got going there. You'll be addicted like the rest of us in no time!
  12. Love-Vinyl

new kid

Welcome to AK! Very nice system I'd say!
  13. Love-Vinyl

Do You bash a brand of Musical Equipment...

My only real problem has been SoundDesign. I've tried several versions and models thinking it was just a bad model or something. NOT! More than a few friends tried as well. Otherwise I try to stay away from commenting because frankly there just isn't too many brands anymore who haven't made some...
  14. Love-Vinyl

Moderator change

Good luck and I hope all is well! Thanks for taking the time to make Ak a better place for us all!
  15. Love-Vinyl

Hello from NC!

Welcome to AK! And to the fun, wonderful world of vinyl!
  16. Love-Vinyl

Hello from West Virginia

Welcome to AK!
  17. Love-Vinyl

Cornish Game Hens with Honey & Orange Marmalade glaze

A "real" cook? LOL! My experience comes from fending for myself for many years. I've also been fortunate to be around some folks who were willing to share some tips and ideas that stuck with me. And I often just started trying different things and some worked and many didn't! It's one of those...
  18. Love-Vinyl

Hey hey hey

Welcome to AK!
  19. Love-Vinyl

Hello from Belgium!

Welcome to AK Tim! Post about your TT troubles and you'll get some great advice on how to liven her up again!
  20. Love-Vinyl

Time For Official Introduction

Welcome to AK!
  21. Love-Vinyl

Greetings from Phoenix, Arizona

Welcome to AK from down the road!
  22. Love-Vinyl

Well hello thar!

Welcome to AK!
  23. Love-Vinyl

Divorce woes.....

This is tough and now is not the time to take chances. I've been through this twice and if you do anything to cast doubt on your credibility you are toast in every way, shape and form. If there are lawyers or paralegals involved in a no-fault divorce you don't want to do anything that can be...
  24. Love-Vinyl

Cornish Game Hens with Honey & Orange Marmalade glaze

My brothers been going through a tough time with some arterial surgery he had on his legs and although he's getting better it's been a tough road and he was getting down because of a couple of setbacks. I hadn't made this in a while and I thought it might cheer him up. I got the "recipe" from an...
  25. Love-Vinyl

Hello from Canada!

Welcome to AK!
Back
Top Bottom