Search results

1. waynec

Your Latest Additions (LP)......

$5 each at Goodwill yesterday, some of them unopened since 1971.
  2. waynec

Vinyl only spin list

Ah! Leah! What a great song! I have listened to music from the 80s since...well, the 80s and I swear I had never heard this song until I moved to the Baltimore area in 2002. Don't know if it was a local hit here or what, but it was all over the classic rock station. Great track, great...
  3. waynec

Vinyl only spin list

I don't really remember growing up with Alpert, but have very clear memories of playing Tijuana Taxi in middle school band (trumpet here, but it's been 35 years since I touched it) and I think everybody who listened to the radio at the time knew Rise. I do remember my parents playing Feels So...
  4. waynec

Vinyl only spin list

Yes, is a great pressing. And love the color also!! Going to have to break out my Alpert and Mangione again. Never did make it all the way through them.
  5. waynec

Today's Progressive Rock Tunes

Fates Warning - The Spectre Within (2020 remaster; gorgeous color!) I think we talked about this one a while back when I played the debut, Night On Brocken. I had honestly forgotten that I had ordered this one. It came with some others and got filed away in the wrong place. Just came across...
  6. waynec

Vinyl only spin list

Fates Warning - The Spectre Within (2020 remaster)
  7. waynec

Vinyl only spin list

Thanks for sharing that. Bookmarked. Will have to browse his stuff. Goddammit but cancer sucks!
  8. waynec

I am one of those bummed that it looks like Colin is not involved, but if Nick Beggs is in, I'm perfectly fine with that (whoever is playing on Harridan is pretty fantastic!). All kinds of speculation on that front. Crazy that they announced the album and it isn't due until next summer!
  9. waynec

Holy shit!!!!
  10. waynec

Pink Floyd - A Momentary Lapse Of Reason (Remixed and Updated) This sounds absolutely amazing! I bought the CD when it was released in 1987 and this has to sound just as good if not better. Dead. Quiet.
  11. waynec

Vinyl only spin list

Pink Floyd - A Momentary Lapse Of Reason (Remixed and Updated) This sounds absolutely amazing! I bought the CD when it was released in 1987 and this has to sound just as good if not better. Dead. Quiet.
  12. waynec

Great new song! Looking forward to a new album next year!
  13. waynec

Brand new vinyl release of Pink Floyd's 1987 album A Momentary Lapse Of Reason (top along with a copy of the original on the bottom for comparison, not new, just thought I would throw it in there).
  14. waynec

Vinyl only spin list

I have listened to it twice so far, once on LP and then once from my media server (the recording from the LP because I still haven't ripped the CDs yet). I would say that it is better than the last two albums from them. It is at least as good as the first two with Mangini and probably at least...
  15. waynec

I'm glad it's not just me. I do stuff like that all the time.
  16. waynec

Vinyl only spin list

There are a multitude of ways. I use Flikr in combination with MS OneDrive Live to sync my phone camera. Just have to figure out what works best for you. Good luck!
  17. waynec

May have gotten that one early, but also pre-ordered Yes' new one, The Quest, which was out on the 1st and I just got a notification last week that it probably won't get to me until literally the end of the year, 31 December. ARGH!!!
  18. waynec

Brand new Dream Theater, two days early! A View From The Top Of The World - Deluxe Edition (2LP, 2CD, Bluray) (outer box, book and jacket/LP)
  19. waynec

Vinyl only spin list

Brand new Dream Theater, two days early! A View From The Top Of The World - Deluxe Edition (2LP, 2CD, Bluray) (outer box, book and jacket/LP)
  20. waynec

Brand new Dream Theater. Pre-ordered. Got here 2 days early! Woohoo!!!
  21. waynec

Porcupine Tree - Coma Divine (old picture)
  22. waynec

Vinyl only spin list

Porcupine Tree - Coma Divine (old picture)
  23. waynec

^^^ That is a gorgeous R2R!
  24. waynec

Vinyl only spin list

New album out in a few months. Sometimes I forget that I am old, but watching the video certainly made me realize it.
  25. waynec

^^ Two new groups to explore! Thank you!!
Back
Top Bottom