Search results

1. J

Empire Electro-Voice Speaker Plans

I haven't been active here for a while, but I've been meaning to share a set of plans for speaker enclosures I built in the early '70s. My Dad purchased these plans in the '50s and I constructed them to house a pair of Altec 604s (one, a 604C my Dad purchased, the other a 604E I bought for what...
  2. J

Empire Electro-Voice Speaker Plans

I haven't been active here for quite a while, but I've been meaning to share a set of plans for speaker enclosures I built in the early '70s. My Dad purchased these plans in the '50s and I constructed them to house a pair of Altec 604s (one, a 604C my Dad purchased, the other a 604E I bought...
  3. J

The Party's over........

Re: The Party's Over I attended for the first time last year and enjoyed it so much I convinced three fellow audio geeks to attend with me this year. Great gathering!!! Our hobby is so often a solitary pursuit; it's a real joy to be able to congregate with like-minded individuals.
  4. J

Crime Rate Declines in Detroit over weekend

Re: Crime Rate Declines I'm just pleased my cronies and I could contribute in some small way to the reduction.
Back
Top Bottom