Search results

1. M

Onzow Stylus cleaner

All, a few months ago there were several posts on this site after Analog planet had posted a warning not to use this cleaner back in Nov 2021. Thought I would provide a personal update. After a 2 month break and no new, news, I decided to return to using the Onzow polymer cleaner. Was...
  2. M

Pro-Ject VCE record cleaner

All, just thought I would pass along something to watch out for. Just bought one of the Pro-Ject VC-E Record vacuum machines. Very well built and was impressed with it until I discovered the bottom side of the LP was damp. Did not see where it was coming from until I ran the machine with no...
  3. M

King Super Analogue

The King Super Analogue LPs were issued a few years ago. The titles for the US market were pressed by RTI. The titles for the Japan market were pressed by King Record in Japan. Was wondering if anyone has compared the same title from the 2 different pressing plants; King vs. RTI and what if any...
  4. M

Shuguang WE KT88 valves

over the last year or so, have recommended to many to look into the Shuguang WEKT88 plus red base tubes. an excellent sounding tube. thought I would provide a short update on the shuguang red base WE-KT88s bought one quad set in August 2019. Bought a 2nd quad set in late Dec 2019 or early...
Back
Top Bottom