Search results

1. Hopeou812

klh 363

I know this is an old thread but just picked up a pair of these KLH Model 363's myself and WOW!!! How are these not more well known???!!!! I have owned many a pair of incredible speakers, from Klipsch to Polk to DCM Timeframes, HPM 100's and so on and these things are incredible! Just plain Jane...
  2. Hopeou812

HealthKit AS-102 Speaker Connection Help Bozak

Anyone help?
  3. Hopeou812

Here are photos attached as well
  4. Hopeou812

Hello. I recently picked up this pair of Heathkit AS-102 end table speakers that have all Boxak drivers. I been trying to hook these up but no luck. I put 2amp fuses in there as I thought I saw Boxak sneakers ran 2 amp. I've tried hooking all these up trying different 1&2 combination with the...
  5. Hopeou812

What is the best Denon preamplifer?

For what it's worth, have a Denon DAP2500 matched with a Denon TU1500RD running through a Denon POA2400. Have a pair of Mirage OM-7s hooked to system and something seems to be missing but I'm thinking having the Mirages going through the DTX Subwoofer and Sub hooked up to A is the problem. So...
  6. Hopeou812

Amp and Preamp match ups.....

I appreciate everyone's help! It's been a frustrating week. I had the opportunity to pick up this Soundcraftsmen for $25 and a Marantz 4400 Quad receiver in its original wood case for $100. Been working on the Marantz all week, every single light on it works including the scope but I cannot get...
  7. Hopeou812

So the Denon DAP2500 preamp will work good then? I appreciate all the help here, very big relief!
  8. Hopeou812

Both have u bar post as if it was a preamp
  9. Hopeou812

Actually it just says External Processor in and out.
  10. Hopeou812

Hello, need some AKer advice. I recently picked up a Soundcraftsmen Class H A5002 amplifier for $25. I hooked it up to a small Harman Kardon receiver/amp in the pre outs and it worked pretty good, amp works fantastic, problem was I couldn't control the volume or any other controls on the...
  11. Hopeou812

Info needed on Sansui SP-2000 Speakers...

Hello everyone. I just picked up a pair of Sansui SP-2000 6 speaker 4 ways from an estate sale that belonged to an older woman who passed away. They were wrapped in plastic but I could see what they were and the cabs looked great. I asked if they were for sale as tey were in a pile of wrapped...
  12. Hopeou812

Bozak CS-501A help needed...

FlMarc they do require a lot of power. Had them hooked up to a Pioneer Spec 1 with a Spec 4 and they sound just phenomenal.
  13. Hopeou812

I didn't receive any messages from you fishondwan??? :-(
  14. Hopeou812

Letting these go... I will be letting these go and hoping frommerstop is interested in these speakers? They are excellent sounding, everybody comments how awesome they sound and look but they do not go with the rest of my gear. I have ALL Pioneer gear except for the turntable. I have a pair of...
  15. Hopeou812

Thundermud, did you receive the Bozak bi amp set up literature in the mail?
  16. Hopeou812

What unknown speakers do you have that have you grinning?

I sorta agree with bjbusse but on the other hand, I picked up a pair of Wharfedale Sapphire SP-89 4 foot tall speakers and have been absolutely floored at the sound that comes out, actually how they surround you with sound but my Pioneer CS-63DXs still rock out and sound fantastic as well. I've...
  17. Hopeou812

The New E? Wharfedale Sapphire 89

Nice write up but imo I think you may have given the Sapphire 89's a lower "grade" than what I would have. I think they produce an amazing sound. I picked a pair up for $50 and the sound was just incredible, they seem to just completely envelope you in sound even though they are in a different...
  18. Hopeou812

Wharfedale Sapphire SP-89 HELP....

I've checked the surrounds and they are nice and soft, rubber has no cracks so I know it's not the surrounds. When I first heard it, I was lying down listening to Pink Floyd and you know how their Bass is, I flew off the bed 5 ft in the air, sounded like a fire cracker, LOL.
  19. Hopeou812

Ah cool, thanks wsissons! I'll check it out, worth a looksy anyway.
  20. Hopeou812

With these Sapphire 89s, they sound completely different at lower volume and the higher the volume the better they actually sound, it's really weird....I have no clue what woofer spiders are wsissons, LOL.
  21. Hopeou812

I'm no expert on all these power ratings and such and wasn't sure about these newer type speakers versus an older type receiver/amp, so any help from the britdale lovers would be helpful LOL.
  22. Hopeou812

Not sure, the receiver is rated at 160 wpc, the speakers specs on the back tag say 200 watts, just glad someone finally chimed in, LOL, thanks artbrewer!
  23. Hopeou812

Bummer, no Wharfedale experts out there have chimed in :-( could sure use some help. Anything on replacements, anything at this point would be helpful. Anyone?
  24. Hopeou812

I purchased a pair of Wharfedale Sapphire SP-89 speakers the other day for $50. I've listened to them for a couple days and have been just totally in awe of the sound they produce, how they seem to just envelope the sound around you and the entire house, incredible. This morning I was heart...
  25. Hopeou812

Mailed the Bozak literature. No thanks needed, just upload to AK database when you can. I have a feeling a lot of people will be happy to see this in the database. Thanks.
Back
Top Bottom