Search results

1. Celadon

Two words say it:

PBX Operator =-= Please dial 0 for an outside line =-=
  2. Celadon

Any cat lovers here?

Perhaps we should request to see a photo of Mr Van Gogh ... please. And yes -- That Mattie Cat too! And seeing that big brute of yours -- sure makes me think, another cat for me --- awww jeeze Maine Coon. Rescue it would be --- I was involved with Bengal rescue for a very short time, as...
  3. Celadon

Any cat lovers here?

The Starry eyed cat! What a beautiful picture -- Of course, if that cat were painted with a clipped ear; we would know for sure Van Gogh was FERAL... Uh, Gypsy said that~
  4. Celadon

Any cat lovers here?

Well -- The cat's outta the bag...
  5. Celadon

Two words say it:

Second Sight
  6. Celadon

Two words say it:

Yes- Really....
  7. Celadon

Two words say it:

Uhh Huhh ...
  8. Celadon

Two words say it:

Nikon Flash
  9. Celadon

Two words say it:

Aerialist Illusion
  10. Celadon

Two words say it:

Broken Heart
  11. Celadon

Two words say it:

per chance
  12. Celadon

Two words say it:

Selectric Ball
  13. Celadon

Two words say it:

Tulip Mania
  14. Celadon

Any cat lovers here?

Oh my! With an Orange Cat .... They wired different -- they are!
  15. Celadon

Two words say it:

algebraic confusion
  16. Celadon

Any cat lovers here?

Oh dear ! Orsen -- please do not run her through the dryer -- even fluff and fold would piss her off ! Yes, my cats have always favored McIntosh --- other than Cinder-Lou, She preferred GAS -- MY SON of Ampzilla that ran class A always on. My dearest China was my most expensive cat -- ugh...
  17. Celadon

Any cat lovers here?

I hear ya -- BUT Gypsy is slowing way down, she sleeps right next to me and seems she thinks when it's time to get up is HER decision! And clingy, more vocal than ever.... I just say to myself; it beats the alternative. She's losing mass, and we are always concentrating on hydration --...
  18. Celadon

Pioneer PL-L1000 owner's thread

@dogwan Interesting info; thanks for the contrib ... BTW Angus, I am going to look at the specs on vinylengine for the cart you have; it intrigues me ... VE has a pretty cool forum -- and there is a detailed thread there regarding the PL-L1000 which very comprehensive-- lots of learning and...
  19. Celadon

Totally agree! My main table is "supposed" to be used without a mat - The mat subject goes way deep down that rabbit hole. :) I have a couple Zavfino mats, the Teac, Cork, and the Origin Live mat, and an acrylic mat. My least favorite in my current application is the cork. Currently using one...
  20. Celadon

@AngusP As far as the level and the overhang guage... I would think that with the quality of the cart you have; it assuredly would have been installed properly. (overhang) And don't think the Arm would traverse properly if the table were not level... (bubble level) I do seem to remember a...
  21. Celadon

Two words say it:

Frayed Nerve
  22. Celadon

Two words say it:

Slipped Knot
  23. Celadon

Two words say it:

High Wire
  24. Celadon

Two words say it:

Oxtail Soup
  25. Celadon

@a_retent Indeed, I bet our paths have crossed before. So that sounds like the OP's issue. This table has one thick rubber mat for sure. I wonder if using something like the TEAC TA-TS30UN mat as an overlay would eliminate the static thing. That particular mat is paper thin and may just be the...
Back
Top Bottom