Search results

1. M

Servicing a SONY DAT machine (Pictorial)

So nr #362 should just be lifted out. Seems i have to dare to use more force....
  2. M

How do i remove the plastic gears for the tape loading mechanism on PCM-R500? Seems like they are not rotating freely, some old grease sticking...
  3. M

It rewinds/FF very slowly.
  4. M

Hi. i have trouble with studdering play on PCM-R500. Seems to have trouble playing the tape smooth. I have cleaned the black rings as explained in this thread. It also have a sceaking sound when loading the tape. Is there a motor that needs some oiling? This is a great thread, lots of info here.
  5. M

Amplifier Distortion, DC-Offset, and You!

Yamaha A-S1000: Left ch: -34 mV Right ch: 70 mV Seems like it would need to be adjusted. But this amp doesnt have adjustment pot for DC offset. It has been on for 2 days before measuring. Will try to measure again after it has been off for a while and warmed up for 15 minutes.
  6. M

Any CD-S2100/3000 Users Here?

USB input does not work with iPad through Apple Lightning - USB adapter... :/
  7. M

Usher speakers

Anyone know how to attenuate the tweetet on Usher Mini One DMD? The tweeter is marked + 0.4; while the woofer is marked 0.0. Assuming those merkings is the attenuating.
  8. M

Yamaha A-S2100 Integrated Amplifier Review

Great review. Have had the A-S2100 for a year, tried on different speakers: Yamaha NS-F901, Usher Mini One DMD, Seas Odin DIY.. Also have the older A-S1000, and 2100 brings better mid bass and smoother high freq. Its a better amp, no doubt. Still can't compete with my Electrocompaniet rig of EC...
  9. M

What's Pioneer in your rig?

Just bought a Pioneer A-7 1980 model amp in good shape. Not in my rig just yet, Will pair up with Pioneer DV717 CD/DVD player.
  10. M

What McIntosh Gear Are You Using?

Have C47 preamp with Electrocompaniet AW180 mono amps. Yamaha CD-S2100 player.
  11. M

What McIntosh Gear Are You Using?

Have ordered a new C47 preamp. Will be connected to Electrocompaniet AW180 power amps. Looking forward to next week.
  12. M

DIY Loudspeaker project

Hi. Are you still using these speakers?
  13. M

The Yamaha A-S2100

You will be thrilled by the T-S1000, great sounding tuner.
  14. M

What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

P4 norwegian FM radio. Usher S-520 and SVS SB1000 sub.
  15. M

Who's listening to FM Tonight? What tuner?

Listening to A Yamaha T-S1000, playing through A-S1000.
  16. M

What are you drinking now?

Some Arctic Beers, northernmost brewery in the world.
  17. M

The worst piece of HiFi Equipment you've ever owned?

Have a Denon DCD 1500AE cd player, stopped working some months after the warranty went out. Wasnt that good sounding when working either...
  18. M

Pics of your listening space

Seas DIY and Electrocompaniet amps.
  19. M

Thank you Yamaha!! New T-S1000 Tuner!!

Anyone had a listen to this tuner?
  20. M

What are you drinking now?

Mack beer, world northernmost brewery ;)
  21. M

My system ( actualization with photos))

Cool 1/4" player, do you have any music on that format? Reminds me of the days we used those at work... :) (radio)
  22. M

New from Norway

Maybe those last posts should be in Members system forum, please move if neccesary...
  23. M

New from Norway

Used Seas Excel W26 elements for the subs, Excel W18 for the tops. i made the cabinets using MDF. The side walls have birch plates, not vinyl... On the front and back i have used some "fake" leather. But works fine for the looks. :) i am happy with how these turned out sounding, its very...
  24. M

New from Norway

Some pics of my setup. The speakers have Seas Excel elements, and each sub are powered by an Hypex DS 4.0 amp. The top speakers are vented, the subs are closed cabinets. i made separate boxes for the xovers, those you see under the rack.
  25. M

New from Norway

Good to see there are other EC owners here. :) Will take some pics tomorrow. I took a deal on a slightly used Yamaha A-S1000 for my 2. System. Bougt it from sweden. :)
Back
Top Bottom