Search results

1. Dynamicmad

Let’s see those office systems, I’ll start

Klipsch turntable Maranta NR 1200 as a pre Console pull tube amp Klipsch RB 5ii speakers Nad 616 tape deck Sony dvp-s7000 CD player
  2. Dynamicmad

New speakers in the house!!

Just picked up a pair JM labs Focal Electra 936’s. Loving them so far.
  3. Dynamicmad

New house means new setups

4. Dynamicmad

New stand for main listening room

Wife wanted a new entertainment stand and allowed the turntable to be front and center.
  5. Dynamicmad

New office/ studio set up!

Marantz NR 1200 for pre amp Klipsch project turntable Denon DR M11 tape deck CDP still searching for the right one! Surface pro streaming Apple Music Magnavox console tube amp Klipsch RB 5 speakers
  6. Dynamicmad

NAD 616 in the house

Just got into cassette tapes! Had a denon drm11 that sounded good. This NAD is phenomenal! Enjoying cassettes over streaming, cds and my vinyl right now any ways.
  7. Dynamicmad

Infinity RS 4B question

SO I have a pair I recently re foamed and they sounded good for awhile and now some times the voices sound distorted. Would this be crossover related? The tweeters still seem to be working well its just a weird distortion sometimes. I see a guy on ebay offers a rebuilt and upgraded crossover...
  8. Dynamicmad

New wood work for magnavox console pull

Had a wood working buddy make me a new base for my console pull.
  9. Dynamicmad

Back in the infinity game!

My first real score in audio was a set of kappa 7’s. I got them with some other gear for really cheap 100 bucks for all. I did the little repairs needed for everything and re foamed the speakers. Ended up selling as I kept buying and trading gear and made a nice profit off them. Fast forward 7...
  10. Dynamicmad

Troubleshoot question

When I first drop the cartridge to the record the cartridge wiggles back and forth really quick. Less then half way into the first song it stop and plays the rest of the record great. Any suggestions? for reference I have a sme 3009 ii tone arm with a grado x1+ on a Technics sp 10 table.
  11. Dynamicmad

Man cave system

Parasound avc 1800 pre amp Rotel RB 991 amp Sony evo s7000 TDL studio 3 speakers
  12. Dynamicmad

My current main rig

I am pretty happy with how it sits right now. Parasound halo P5 pre amp Parasound HCA 1500a amp Technics sp 10 turntable PSB T2 speakers Denon DCD F101 CD player Monster Z series speaker cable and various interconnects. Okki Nokki record cleaner The few things I may still upgrade/ change are...
  13. Dynamicmad

Picking up one of my bucket list tables!!!!!!

Technics SP-10 Turntable: Technics SH-10B1 Wood base and SH-10B2 Dust cover, Shure SME 3009 Tonearm, Grado Cartridge. What’s everyone’s thoughts on this table.
  14. Dynamicmad

What’s your thoughts on these

As the title states what is your thoughts on these homemade speakers?
  15. Dynamicmad

My tweeters out HELP

I have a set of Rtl Tdl studio 3’s. The tweeter went out In one. Is it possible to be repaired. I bought one from the guy on ebay that acquired all the left over parts but it was the wrong one and he is out of the ones I need. Any suggestions?
  16. Dynamicmad

New turntable in the mix

scored a good haul today. 350 records 60% classical 10% jazz and the rest classic rock and blues. Also got a Onkyo CP1057f turntable. The wife was gracious enough to let me bring all my tables out and display them so it’s easy to switch them. What’s everyone’s thoughts on the table? Any cart...
  17. Dynamicmad

New office addition

so one of the managers I oversee comes in this morning and says here ya go I won this. I thought it would be great to add to the office system. It’s not the best turn table but it’s perfect for the office.
  18. Dynamicmad

Today’s haul

Picked up a few records today.
  19. Dynamicmad

How much better

I have a halo p5 and run my turntable with a Shure M97xe into the halo’s built in phono pre amp. What would I need to spend to achieve better sound from a phono pre amp?
  20. Dynamicmad

Pics of your turntable set up

Pioneer PL 71 with a shure M97xe cart and a moo mat. Running through the built in phono pre amp in my halo P5
  21. Dynamicmad

Dynamicmad’s current system thread

My system like most has had many changes. It started with a cheap HK avr receiver and a pair of beat up klipsch bookshelf’s and has now through 8 years turned into this. Halo P5 pre amp Rotel RB 991 amp PSB T2 speakers Pioneer Pl 71 turntable with a moo mat and and a shure M97xe cart. It’s...
  22. Dynamicmad

Wife gave me my Christmas present early

Finally a vacuum record cleaner. No more hand washing.
  23. Dynamicmad

New dust cover

bought a pioneer pl 71 as it’s one table that I had and sold that I wished I never did let go. So bought it off of bartertown. The seller packed it well but there was a big gouge in the box and of course the dust cover was busted. Fed ex did a partial insurance claim which I was able to get the...
  24. Dynamicmad

Recommendations for office/nearfield system

Moving into a new office and want to set up a nice system it would be near field and run mainly from the computer. Dac amp options....... maybe powered monitors. I am open to what ever.
Back
Top Bottom