Search results

1. Tapehead47

I just couldn't stay away....

I just couldn't stay away....
  2. Tapehead47

Prediction!

True. TPBM has taken down his Christmas tree already (I don't like Brussels sprouts, either!)
  3. Tapehead47

Prediction!

True! Just stuffed a few Christmas stockings with junk they won't expect. But it's cool junk TPBM also enjoys stuffing stockings for Christmas.
  4. Tapehead47

Prediction!

True, a character in 10 Penny Opera. Which I've never seen. Big Bobby Darin hit whose .45 record I bought. TPBM has LED lights on the family tree. (PS; I was in the VA Hospital for a few months and had no use for a computer then. I'm recovering from COPD, a retirement affliction I'm not...
  5. Tapehead47

Prediction!

Does Grandmother count? If so, Yes! Her famous U-Needa Bisquit turkey dressing! It's a crowd pleaser.
  6. Tapehead47

Prediction!

I have made my own jerky, and it was really good (surprisingly). Used the oven and the lowest setting and 'secret ingredients'. (PS; it's good to be back!)
  7. Tapehead47

New Format Does Not Keep Me Logged In

I've been gone a few months Things have really changed! I don't know if I like it...I don't feel at home. But finally there's a "like" checkbox. I've missed this place something awful!!
  8. Tapehead47

What was the last movie you watched?

Out of Time. Denzel W. Simpatico...Bridges and Nolte
  9. Tapehead47

Prediction!

False. I have a couple of friends... TPBM thinks Twerking is for Trash
  10. Tapehead47

L. A. Confidential. Just hang on and enjoy the ride! Totally enjoyed it :thmbsp::thmbsp::thmbsp:
  11. Tapehead47

A time to Kill. Matthew Mcgonahay (sp). Sandra Bullock and Samuel L. Jackson. This flick has everything I like about movies :thmbsp: Great courtroom trials, characters, plot. Remains one of my favorites I can watch at any time
  12. Tapehead47

Prediction!

I'm retired. But often stand up to get the blood flowing. TPBM has messed with a theramin
  13. Tapehead47

The Rum Diary. Much better than I had expected. Lots of great Caribbean scenery, and good pacing throughout. Not a boring moment. I'd give it 3 stars. Day before I caught the courtroom finale of My Cousin Vinny. I never get tired of it.
  14. Tapehead47

Paycheck. 2003. Ben Affleck and Uma Thurman. Very enjoyable sci-fi flick:thmbsp:
  15. Tapehead47

Prediction!

You Betcha! And I don't even like basketball except that my brother is Alumni. TPBM has more than one collectable chess set.
  16. Tapehead47

Jersey Boys (2014). Eastwood has a good time covering the iconic Four Seasons group from the 60s. Why Clint chose this I don't know. But he did a good job (although I could hardly listen to the actors renditions of the original songs. So I ordered a best of 4 seasons CD from Amazon). It was...
  17. Tapehead47

A Million Ways to Die in the West. What a corny/crazy and fun flick!
  18. Tapehead47

Where did you get your Avatar?

Great stuff, guys! So interesting! Thanks.
  19. Tapehead47

Man of Steel. Ran into flipping channels. A bit way out with too much action for me. But the sets and special effects were amazing.
  20. Tapehead47

Prediction!

True. I love kites! :yes: I had a nice collection and even made my own. TPBM has a breadmaker
  21. Tapehead47

Enjoyed it tremendously when we first saw it in the theatre. I'd like to see it again soon. Revenge (1990). Kevin Costner, Madeliene Stowe, the great Anthony Quinn. Really enjoyed the moody and dark dingy bars and hotels. Not a 'great' movie but I enjoyed it a lot.
  22. Tapehead47

Prediction!

False. Nobody knows what you're doing, Tybrad!:scratch2: TPBM is disappointed in BBCs loss of Jeremy Clarkson on Top Gear :no:
  23. Tapehead47

Just finished recording "The Big Lebowsky" so I can watch it again
  24. Tapehead47

My wife has been making me upset...:(

Pardon me if I'm way off base, here. No offense intended. She sounds like a gold-digging trophy wife who married you hoping to take a free ride to The Good Life. And you were so smitten with her beauty it was hard to deny her. I mean like, if Scarlett Johannsen took an interest in me...
Back
Top Bottom