Search results

1. ybaolywa

What was the last movie you watched?

The Messenger (2009). Nominated for 2 Oscars. Lots of tension & grittiness in this film.:thmbsp: My old AF boss still does death notifications.
  2. ybaolywa

Jazz at the Salvation Army today...

Congrats!! You came out with a bunch of great jazz. And you have a great attitude about music. :thmbsp:
  3. ybaolywa

Famous Ampex All-Tube Analog Recorders??

No affiliation. Ampex All-Tube Analog Recorders - $2500 (olympia) http://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/msg/1775462129.html
  4. ybaolywa

Rented The Road (2009) from the $1.00 Redbox machine (what a bargain). I read the Cormac McCarthy novel last year and was glad it was made into a movie. While the book was excellent & totally engrossing, the movie was not that far behind as is usually the case.:thmbsp:
  5. ybaolywa

Watched this recently. Really enjoyed it, until the end.
  6. ybaolywa

Yippee!

Way to go!!
  7. ybaolywa

Vinyl only spin list

Photographs & Memories * Jim Croce (1974)
  8. ybaolywa

Missing Mom.........

Wonderful reminder. Gotta call Mom!
  9. ybaolywa

Vinyl only spin list

The Turtles, - "Happy Together Again!" - The Turtles Greatest Hits (Deluxe Two Record Set) 1974
  10. ybaolywa

Most Excellent Vinyl Haul (Scroe)

very nice haul!
  11. ybaolywa

Realistic STA-2100D Score!

Nice job LW. You got a great receiver. Hope you get many years of enjoyment from it..:thmbsp:
  12. ybaolywa

The Advent Speaker

Go for it. Lots of Advent fans here on AK, plus non-fans. Just let your ears decide.
  13. ybaolywa

Thursday Tunes

Live At The Village Vanguard - The Master Takes * John Coltrane * (Impulse CD, Released: 1998)
  14. ybaolywa

Hello from Peoria,IL

Nice receiver you got & Welcome!
  15. ybaolywa

hello friends

Welcome to AK!
  16. ybaolywa

The Station Agent (2003) Very good acting & script. Highly recommended.
  17. ybaolywa

I hit the motherload!!!

What a terrific assortment you got there. You're gonna have fun.
  18. ybaolywa

Photos from AKFest 2010

Just got a good look at the pics everyone posted. Thanks guys!! What a way to start a Sunday looking at all of that cool gear...:thmbsp:
  19. ybaolywa

Your Latest Additions (LP)......

Jackpot!
  20. ybaolywa

Vinyl only spin list

Stan Kenton * Cuban Fire! (Capitol Mono re-issue SM-11794)
  21. ybaolywa

What a haul!

National Horizon...Hmmmm..not familiar with that name..can't wait to see pics. Congrats!
  22. ybaolywa

Your Latest Additions (LP)......

It's always nice to see AKers are still getting great LPs at the thrifts, CL, etc. I recently responded to a local CL ad offering some older black BOTL pioneer stack gear. I asked about the TT and if the seller had any records. Well, he sure did and I stopped by. The TT was a Pioneer PL-600...
  23. ybaolywa

Records at Issaquah,WA Estate Sale May 1

Healthy shelf full. Maybe classical, but other genres are a possibility. Pic 34 of 50 shows the LPs. No affiliation. Link: http://www.estatesales.net/estate-sales/104772.aspx
  24. ybaolywa

Is this a good price for a Pioneer SX-1080 in excellent cond?

I have the 1080 and enjoy its sound. I recently watched one on the 'bay go for over 350, so your quoted price is pretty respectable.
Back
Top Bottom