Search results

1. 60/40

DAC's under $150?

I have a Topping D10s that has been in duty for about a year now. I enjoy the sound.
  2. 60/40

Ultrasonic cleaner… review after cleaning 50 records

I purchased this one and it works fine also. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N7RS0NG?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details
  3. 60/40

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

My first of 3 albums that I purchased from acoustic sounds. This is my first time listening to their LP's, man they sound great!
  4. 60/40

Audio taken with my Zoom H5 recorder & Primo EM272 microphones
  5. 60/40

6. 60/40

It's been in my collection for 4 years and I haven't listened to it until today.
  7. 60/40

I have $600 to spend on a new or used turntable

Let me know what you guys think of it after it arrives. :music:
  8. 60/40

Cool Ken! Your REALLY going to enjoy it. I just wish I could find similar music to what they play, but have no idea where to look.
  9. 60/40

I purchased the Vevor 6 liter unit from amazon. It has performed well, but the shaft coming out of the motor is wiggly, this may be as designed, I'm not sure. I clean 2 LP's at a time spaced as far apart as I can get them and use a small amount of alcohol in my distilled H2O. 15 minutes @...
  10. 60/40

Just got it in the mail.
  11. 60/40

Cartridge recommendation

This is what I did, and it's sounds fantastic.
  12. 60/40

I'll be completely honest with you guys, I never knew my vinyl could sound like this. I'm not at all versed in telling anyone how something sounds, but it sounds transparent and really good to my ears. My classical LP's sound soooooo much better now. Its from this album. I have 4 of their...
  13. 60/40

All I can say is wow, it sounds FANTASTIC! I feel as if a veil has been lifted from my vinyl. Now if I can talk my girlfriend into letting me purchase some sound treatment for our living room/kitchen. I also purchased an ultrasonic cleaner and have about one quarter of my collection cleaned...
  14. 60/40

Had To Move The Scheu Turntable. Forgot how heavy it was

Dear lord, that's a nice setup.
  15. 60/40

Thanks for the advice fellas, I appreciate it.
  16. 60/40

I'll offer him $245.
  17. 60/40

I found these while researching TT's earlier in the thread. https://acupwr.com/collections/japan-to-usa-transformer-converter-use-100-volt-appliances-in-110-volts-countries
  18. 60/40

Thanks again for sharing your wisdom Mister Pig. My NAD can support a moving coil. The seller is going to send me some pics of the cart outside of the box. If everything looks good I'll make him an offer.
  19. 60/40

Thank you sloth. I've come up with about $350 for a new cart, and have been thinking about a VM540ML. I may go and visit my local hifi store this week and see if they have anything I can listen to in person.
  20. 60/40

Ultrasonic cleaners - Questions for owners

I am interested in this also. I haven't purchased one yet due to the poor reviews.
  21. 60/40

22. 60/40

Thank you Frank, My Pig and Joe. I do know about the upgrade path, but most likely will go with another brand when I decide to upgrade. This table is HEAVY and built really well compared to my old Pioneer PL-516.
  23. 60/40

FedEx dropped it off today and everything is in one piece. The seller packaged it VERY well. It came with an OM10 cart instead of an Omega and it sounds really nice. Thank you everyone who helped with this! You're all very kind.
  24. 60/40

Thanks Ken and Azimuth. I'll check out discogs later tonight.
  25. 60/40

Thank you. I'll have to experiment like you mentioned with some old records first.
Back
Top Bottom